jealous much? hobbyists that stalk....

• Saige
  • 05-07-2014, 04:05 AM
I can see the public meltdown happening now.... I've dealt with this issue every morning for the past week.... And then throughout the day, intermittent texts and messages. Short of going the legal restraining order route... Changing my numbers and quitting my acts in hobby.... What do I do? It's clearly harrassment... And that's not the scariest part. It's the jealousy of my personal actions.... And the potential to mess with other gents...
Whatever.
Hope you guys enjoy the bullshit that's about to come.
You are pretty short on specifics here but jealousy and messin with other guys in a potentially harmful way is clearly out of line and should not be tolerated.
I'd say 1st action would be to completely ignore and put on D N S list. Ignore any begging for forgiveness.
This is how I deal with random texting from ditzy shit for brains desperate providers. It usually works, don't know about the other way around.
  • Saige
  • 05-07-2014, 04:45 AM
no not the other way around. I was asked to block his number and I did....
but now another number has been created, hand I've got nothing but low blows. its really not offending me seeing as I know where its coming from and I chose to break it off before really became an issue.... but sad nonetheless
If its someone on the board, send a message to a Mod, start with AJ and see what she suggests. Good luck!
morning all....ms saige if they are sending you pm's..then you can rtm the pm's. And they can be delt with that way..
If this is happening off the board..sorry there isnt much we can do for you..here on the board you can put them on ignore and im sure with the special features on your cell you can block their numbers and email as well..when they pop up with another number and addy..block that bitch as well...best advice i can give is not to engage in their behavior as much as they taunt it takes 2 to continue the battle....sometimes it hard trust me..but it does work...and also..make sure you're careful about who it is your letting into your inner circle..best to ya..
  • Saige
  • 05-07-2014, 05:45 AM
morning all....ms saige if they are sending you pm's..then you can rtm the pm's. And they can be delt with that way..
If this is happening off the board..sorry there isnt much we can do for you..here on the board you can put them on ignore and im sure with the special features on your cell you can block their numbers and email as well..when they pop up with another number and addy..block that bitch as well...best advice i can give is not to engage in their behavior as much as they taunt it takes 2 to continue the battle....sometimes it hard trust me..but it does work...and also..make sure you're careful about who it is your letting into your inner circle..best to ya.. Originally Posted by aj14620
Thank you.
as I have survived many a domestic violence situation, I fully understand not engaging. I don't care to share all the details of it, but this isn't the first time that the person is done this to someone Either. and I'd rather put something out there so the gents dont befriend the wrong person either.

I also find the blocking thing sent to me on my phone makes it useless iN proving I'm having problems. so I don't let it get to me and I just keep the information. that's how I protect myself.
Miss Saige,
On my phone I have the option to block also, but I have AVG antivirus that allows me to see all blocked calls and texts. so this may be an option for you to block and have proof of harassment at the same time.
...and I chose to break it off before really became an issue.... Originally Posted by Saige
So there was some relationship to break off...strike one...
just reading the constant thrADS didnt do it for him?

name him or take it to the ladies room
Thank you.
as I have survived many a domestic violence situation, I fully understand not engaging. I don't care to share all the details of it, but this isn't the first time that the person is done this to someone Either. and I'd rather put something out there so the gents dont befriend the wrong person either.

I also find the blocking thing sent to me on my phone makes it useless iN proving I'm having problems. so I don't let it get to me and I just keep the information. that's how I protect myself. Originally Posted by Saige
Be careful!
  • Saige
  • 05-07-2014, 08:04 AM
So there was some relationship to break off...strike one... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
and apparently you have some sort of hard on for me!
I sAy a break off, because an extensive amount of time wAs spent together. because I was an ATF, because I'm not an a****** , and explain why won't see someone.
It doesn't help when reviews get so specific with location information. I've noticed that in a lot of reviews lately, smh
and apparently you have some sort of hard on for me!
I sAy a break off, because an extensive amount of time wAs spent together. because I was an ATF, because I'm not an a****** , and explain why won't see someone. Originally Posted by Saige
If you don't want distress don't take the bait. Texas bait is easy to spot. It smells of tex-mex food and hot dry dust.
  • Saige
  • 05-07-2014, 08:30 AM
I said what I need to them... I know not to take the bait thank you !
Ive neen getting harassing texts that started too this morning...