Encounter: New Girl Cindy at Cici's was great.

User ID: -
Date: Mid May
Name: Cindy
Phone: 505-504-1275
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://cicishop.mystrikingly.com/
City: Alb
State: New Mexico
Address: New place off 2nd
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Table shower, lot's of kissing, bbbj, daty, cfsmp
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Pics fairly accurate, long brownish black. Down back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cindy is a cute girl, with great smile, petite, 5' tattoo down back and one leg. She is sexy and cute in a hometown type of way, but her friendly and playful manner made her sexy as hell to me. She looks like may have had a C section but nothing distracting.
Recommendation: Yes
Saw Cindy yesterday. Great time! She's so tiny and sexy. Great little bod! A true spinner. Excellent oral skills.
Saw Cindy and Sophia on Friday (4 hands) Both were great.
Saw Cindy again this week, and I have to say, she is moving up my list, her friendly playfulness is pretty awesome. I may have to try and catch her a third time, before she leaves.
I have to disagree was meh, IMO
I have to disagree was meh, IMO Originally Posted by Radwaste
Different strokes...
I've seen her 2x and she was real close to Angela level both times. I also just think she's hot AF.
I don’t remember the star tattoo wonder if I got a switch
Hard to miss star. Very obvious
I don’t remember the star tattoo wonder if I got a switch Originally Posted by Radwaste
You may have got Yoyo instead. Mixed reviews on her for sure. I had a good time with her but definitely not at the level of most of Cici's girls. Still better than about anything else in ABQ but not A&A level. IMHO Cindy is right up there with the A's. Cindy has the star and a few other tats.