Hillary Clinton Stands By 'Deplorable' Comment

I swear this tub of lard is retarded...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/11/th...ables-comment/

There’s A Huge Hole In Hillary Clinton’s Defense Of Her ‘Deplorables’ Comment

“Why do you think that word ‘deplorable’ was circulating in your mind?” CBS’ Jane Pauley asked Clinton.

“I thought Trump was behaving in a deplorable manner. I thought a lot of his appeals to voters were deplorable. I thought his behavior, as we saw on the ‘Access Hollywood’ tape was deplorable. And there were a large number of people who didn’t care. It did not matter to them,” Clinton said.

But there’s a gaping hole in that defense: Clinton attacked Trump’s “deplorable” supporters on September 9 — almost a full month before the Washington Post published the “Access Hollywood” tape on October 7.

In other words, Trump’s “behavior” on the “Access Hollywood” tape couldn’t have been the reason Clinton associated the word “deplorable” with Trump supporters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62A0vlWUw0I
Bump... now go do your thing, snitchfuck! Spam the elevator! Entertain us!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Are you entertained, asshole?

You enjoying your political discourse?
What about "irredeemable?" That comment cost her a lot of Christian votes. I doubt that still has registered with the DNC.

Are you entertained, asshole?

You enjoying your political discourse? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Watching you be a jackass is always entertaining, oinkboy. Make sure you and snitchfuck hit all the buttons! Leave no 3-year-old thread unturned!

Hillary what a stupid bitch
IMO if anyone deserves the "Deplorable moniker" its her, Lynch, Comey, Holder, and Lerner..
Hillary lost, but lives on in the minds of eccie lemmings.
IMO if anyone deserves the "Deplorable moniker" its her, Lynch, Comey, Holder, and Lerner.. Originally Posted by garhkal
not deplorable... but "pathetic" comes to mind and describes her gang to a T.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2017, 07:24 PM
Some of Trump supporters are Deplorable the rest are just ignorant....and then there is that half of half of one % who are licking their chops at huge tax cuts that disproportional benefit their smiling asses all the way to their Wall Street Banks. Or ass Iffy would call them, The Globalist.

Why the fuck would she change her statement?
A large majority of the douche-bags who voted for Trump say they still would no matter what he does. How much more fucking stupid can a person be? There would still be a Republican president.
But no, that's not good enough for the cocksucking brigade.
Y'all need a 12 gauge bore brush, dripping with Hoppe's No. 9, run up your rectums. It won't change anything but it would be less than what Trump has been shoving up your stupid asses.
I swear this tub of lard is retarded...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/11/th...ables-comment/

There’s A Huge Hole In Hillary Clinton’s Defense Of Her ‘Deplorables’ Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62A0vlWUw0I Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
A large majority of the douche-bags who voted for Trump say they still would no matter what he does. How much more fucking stupid can a person be? There would still be a Republican president.
Y'all need a 12 gauge bore brush, dripping with Hoppe's No. 9, run up your rectums. It won't change anything but it would be less than what Trump has been shoving up your stupid asses.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You voted for that miscreant cunt. It is you that got fucked in the ass............again.
You'd be the lib-retard that's screaming in pain with the reality of a Trump presidency shoved up your lily white ass, masterdickmuncher.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2017, 07:45 PM

A large majority of the douche-bags who voted for Trump say they still would no matter what he does. How much more fucking stupid can a person be?
And what of all those who voted for Hillary, EVEN KNOWING all the wrong she has done..? Are those idiots not dumb shits as well??

And as for Trump, with how he seems to be caving in on promise after promise, i am seriously starting to regret voting for him.. SO NOT ALL of us bow down at his feet and worship him no matter what he does..
Still better than having a career "establishment" in the wheel-house.