What kind of fantasy do you want to experience?

Guys,
I'm curious, what kind of fantasies do you want to experience?
Paint me a picture of something you have always wanted to experience! Even if it's something simple like a beautiful woman cooking you dinner naked! I want to know!!
Oh there are so many...
one way to start would be with meeting a beautiful woman in public, one Ive never seen before. We meet through an accidental brush against each other. When our eyes meet the look is unmistakable. after a few minutes she comes back and she brushes up against me again very discreetly but this time there is no mistake. she would touch my hand and let me know her intentions and we are off ...
Three chicks at once.
This is a football fantasy but one that I would like to do really soon. I was thinking that she wear a Seattle Seahawks jersey only while I wear a Denver one and she is bent over and well, you know the rest.
I have other non football related fantasies but this one quickly comes to mind.
Here is one I have that I wrote about.....

You are sitting at work, feeling horny. You are glad you wore a skirt today,because it allows you easy access to your pussy......you go to the bathroom and remove your thong,and return to your desk....Soon your mind wanders to your lover,picturing his naked body in front of you,his cock becoming erect in anticipation of you touching him.....you feel yourself getting wet,and your hand wanders down between your legs......you continue to work,one hand typing at your computer,one rubbing your clit....It is a good thing you have done this job thousands of times,as you can put yourself on autopilot while your mind goes to him,imagining sucking on his cock as he stands before you,watching his face as you tease and devour his cock,your favorite thing to do.....

...then the phone rings,awakening you from your fantasy,and the receptionist tells you that you have a visitor. You wonder who would be visiting you....you quickly straighten your skirt,with no time to put your thong back on.Your fingers are still wet with your juices,you hope you don't have to shake hands with your visitor. You look up as your visitor walks in,and it is him...your lover...dropping by unannounced.....you jump up and walk to him,throwing yourself into his arms,wanting to feel his hard body against yours and taste his lips.....you kiss,running your hands through his hair,grabbing his ass,that tight ass that always drives you into a frenzy when he walks by you naked at home......his strong hands wrap themselves around you, exploring your backside as you kiss like it is the first time....
You sense he wants more than to just say "hi" by the passion of his kiss and the bulge in his pants that is pressing up against your stomach.....he reaches up to your hair and takes it down as you kiss,oblivious to any of your co workers who may be watching....he then puts his finger to his lips as if to tell you not to say a word,and he takes your keychain and takes off the key to the back storeroom,and walks off.......you blush as you know what he wants,and a co worker walks by smiling.....you straighten your dress and blouse,and follow him.

You reach the back storeroom and walk in,and find him sitting on the edge of a table,unbuttoning his shirt....you close and lock the door behind you,and walk to him,your pussy so wet you are afraid it willr un down your leg without a thong on.But you don't care,you know you are going to get your cock,and going to get fucked by the man you crave.....you unbutton your blouse,take it off and pull your bra straps off your shoulders,exposing your erect nipples.....you reach him,and he pulls your bra down as you embrace,and your breasts press against his chest as you kiss...his strong hands taking control of your body,he unzips your skirt and it falls to the floor,and just like that,you are naked....."fuck me" you whisper in his ear,and your hands clutch madly at his jeans as you kiss.....his hands grab your ass and pull it to him.....his fingers teasing your sopping wet pussy lips....you struggle to pull his jeans down over his bulging briefs,and you quickly pull them down shortly thereafter,exposing the hot hard muscle that you want in your mouth and in your pussy......

You get on your knees on the hard cold floor,and take his engorged cock in your mouth and hands,and you know you are in luck,because he is already throbbing and rock hard......when he is like this,you always end up getting fucked hard and long,just the way you like it.

You hear him moan as your mouth works on the mushrooming head of his cock while your hands play with his balls and ass.....you form a circle with your forefinger and thumb, a human cock ring,and clamp down on the base of his shaft and pull downward,knowing this drives him wild...you watch his cock grow even bigger and longer,and turns purple,the veins bulging as you lightly scrape up and down the shaft with your tongue following......you know the contrast of the hard teeth and the soft tongue drive him mad,and you smile as you watch his face,etched in pure uncontrolled pleeasure......his hands run through your hair,pulling your head down onto his cock,making you deepthroat him....
his moans grow louder,and you fight your desire to jump on his cock and ride it.....you know the longer you make him wait,the harder he will fuck you,and that is what you want today,not soft lovemaking,but raw hardcore fucking..it is the only thing that will satisfy you....
He finally grabs you by the head and pulls you up to him,kisses you passionately,and picks you up and sits you on the table,spreads your legs,and gets this crazy look on his face,the one you like to see.....he attacks your breasts with his mouth and hands,lightly biting on your nipples as he massages them hard....then licking your nipples and sucking on them as you watch.His fingers go to your pussy,and stroke your pussy lips,rub your clit.....you put your legs over his shoulders as he works his way down from your breasts to your wet pussy.

He works his magic on you,ever so tender,varying the way he licks,slow,fast,sometimes using the tip of his tongue,flicking fast,sometimes using the broad flat top of his tongue to slowly lick you......his fingers exploring,probing......you grab his head,lean back,and enjoy his mouth tugging on your pussy lips as his tongue focused on your clit.

Your breathing became shallow,your moans louder as you approached orgasm.......he grabbed you by your ass and pulled you closer,and he devoured you,and then you couldn't stop it...you came,squirting hard,into his mouth,on his lips...he took it all in as if he was dieing of thirst.......
As the waves of spasms slowed he stood up and kissed your mouth deeply,softly,sharing your juices with you....you reached down and grabbed his cock,not surprised to find it still hard as you knew he got off by getting you off......"i want your cock in me..now!" you whispered,and he grabbed you forcefully by your ass and picked you up,walked to the wall and slammed you against it,lowering you down onto his cock...you guided it in you,gasping as you felt the hardness,the heat of it fill you up.....he controlled your thrusts as you rode him...you always wondered how he held you up that long...he always explained it by saying that he could get so deep in you and it felt so fuckin good that it was easy.....your breasts bounced off his chest as he thrust his cock deeper and deeper,your head and back hitting the wall with each thrust...but you did not even feel it...all you felt was his cock filling you up,his lips and tongue in your mouth,his breathing,his moans....you wanted it to last forever.

Finally you saw this crazy look in his eyes that told you.."i am about to cum",and you clenched down on his cock with your pussy muscles as he thrust,and he screamed as he came,exploding deep in you....uncontrollably thrusting,his body not under his control.....
You felt his hot cum in you..it felt so good.......
finally the thrusts slowed,and he sat you down on the table...
"Tomorrow, after work, on your desk"
He says as he dresses, and he walks out.
  • L.A.
  • 01-20-2014, 08:45 AM
My fantasies are too embarrassing to post in an open forum! I do try to live out one of my fantasies about every 3 weeks though.
Can taint be involved?
Sex in public, like at a swinger club. There is not any interaction with anyone else, but they are watching us. However, we are so into each other that we barely notice the people watching.
Free sex has always been a fantasy of mine...
I own a small business in Plano, I send the girls home at 5pm and at 5:05 you walk in and lock the door. Then we spend the next few hours drinking and getting comfortable and knocking shit off my desk. With my blinds open facing the Tollway giving the poor slobs stuck in traffic a little show.
Here is one I have that I wrote about.....

You are sitting at work, feeling horny. You are glad you wore a skirt today,because it allows you easy access to your pussy......you go to the bathroom and remove your thong,and return to your desk....Soon your mind wanders to your lover,picturing his naked body in front of you,his cock becoming erect in anticipation of you touching him.....you feel yourself getting wet,and your hand wanders down between your legs......you continue to work,one hand typing at your computer,one rubbing your clit....It is a good thing you have done this job thousands of times,as you can put yourself on autopilot while your mind goes to him,imagining sucking on his cock as he stands before you,watching his face as you tease and devour his cock,your favorite thing to do.....

...then the phone rings,awakening you from your fantasy,and the receptionist tells you that you have a visitor. You wonder who would be visiting you....you quickly straighten your skirt,with no time to put your thong back on.Your fingers are still wet with your juices,you hope you don't have to shake hands with your visitor. You look up as your visitor walks in,and it is him...your lover...dropping by unannounced.....you jump up and walk to him,throwing yourself into his arms,wanting to feel his hard body against yours and taste his lips.....you kiss,running your hands through his hair,grabbing his ass,that tight ass that always drives you into a frenzy when he walks by you naked at home......his strong hands wrap themselves around you, exploring your backside as you kiss like it is the first time....
You sense he wants more than to just say "hi" by the passion of his kiss and the bulge in his pants that is pressing up against your stomach.....he reaches up to your hair and takes it down as you kiss,oblivious to any of your co workers who may be watching....he then puts his finger to his lips as if to tell you not to say a word,and he takes your keychain and takes off the key to the back storeroom,and walks off.......you blush as you know what he wants,and a co worker walks by smiling.....you straighten your dress and blouse,and follow him.

You reach the back storeroom and walk in,and find him sitting on the edge of a table,unbuttoning his shirt....you close and lock the door behind you,and walk to him,your pussy so wet you are afraid it willr un down your leg without a thong on.But you don't care,you know you are going to get your cock,and going to get fucked by the man you crave.....you unbutton your blouse,take it off and pull your bra straps off your shoulders,exposing your erect nipples.....you reach him,and he pulls your bra down as you embrace,and your breasts press against his chest as you kiss...his strong hands taking control of your body,he unzips your skirt and it falls to the floor,and just like that,you are naked....."fuck me" you whisper in his ear,and your hands clutch madly at his jeans as you kiss.....his hands grab your ass and pull it to him.....his fingers teasing your sopping wet pussy lips....you struggle to pull his jeans down over his bulging briefs,and you quickly pull them down shortly thereafter,exposing the hot hard muscle that you want in your mouth and in your pussy......

You get on your knees on the hard cold floor,and take his engorged cock in your mouth and hands,and you know you are in luck,because he is already throbbing and rock hard......when he is like this,you always end up getting fucked hard and long,just the way you like it.

You hear him moan as your mouth works on the mushrooming head of his cock while your hands play with his balls and ass.....you form a circle with your forefinger and thumb, a human cock ring,and clamp down on the base of his shaft and pull downward,knowing this drives him wild...you watch his cock grow even bigger and longer,and turns purple,the veins bulging as you lightly scrape up and down the shaft with your tongue following......you know the contrast of the hard teeth and the soft tongue drive him mad,and you smile as you watch his face,etched in pure uncontrolled pleeasure......his hands run through your hair,pulling your head down onto his cock,making you deepthroat him....
his moans grow louder,and you fight your desire to jump on his cock and ride it.....you know the longer you make him wait,the harder he will fuck you,and that is what you want today,not soft lovemaking,but raw hardcore fucking..it is the only thing that will satisfy you....
He finally grabs you by the head and pulls you up to him,kisses you passionately,and picks you up and sits you on the table,spreads your legs,and gets this crazy look on his face,the one you like to see.....he attacks your breasts with his mouth and hands,lightly biting on your nipples as he massages them hard....then licking your nipples and sucking on them as you watch.His fingers go to your pussy,and stroke your pussy lips,rub your clit.....you put your legs over his shoulders as he works his way down from your breasts to your wet pussy.

He works his magic on you,ever so tender,varying the way he licks,slow,fast,sometimes using the tip of his tongue,flicking fast,sometimes using the broad flat top of his tongue to slowly lick you......his fingers exploring,probing......you grab his head,lean back,and enjoy his mouth tugging on your pussy lips as his tongue focused on your clit.

Your breathing became shallow,your moans louder as you approached orgasm.......he grabbed you by your ass and pulled you closer,and he devoured you,and then you couldn't stop it...you came,squirting hard,into his mouth,on his lips...he took it all in as if he was dieing of thirst.......
As the waves of spasms slowed he stood up and kissed your mouth deeply,softly,sharing your juices with you....you reached down and grabbed his cock,not surprised to find it still hard as you knew he got off by getting you off......"i want your cock in me..now!" you whispered,and he grabbed you forcefully by your ass and picked you up,walked to the wall and slammed you against it,lowering you down onto his cock...you guided it in you,gasping as you felt the hardness,the heat of it fill you up.....he controlled your thrusts as you rode him...you always wondered how he held you up that long...he always explained it by saying that he could get so deep in you and it felt so fuckin good that it was easy.....your breasts bounced off his chest as he thrust his cock deeper and deeper,your head and back hitting the wall with each thrust...but you did not even feel it...all you felt was his cock filling you up,his lips and tongue in your mouth,his breathing,his moans....you wanted it to last forever.

Finally you saw this crazy look in his eyes that told you.."i am about to cum",and you clenched down on his cock with your pussy muscles as he thrust,and he screamed as he came,exploding deep in you....uncontrollably thrusting,his body not under his control.....
You felt his hot cum in you..it felt so good.......
finally the thrusts slowed,and he sat you down on the table...
"Tomorrow, after work, on your desk"
He says as he dresses, and he walks out. Originally Posted by daveindallas
Banging..a white chick, Asian, Hispanic, black, and a Indian if you can find one! At the same time, the conversation alone would be entertaining
I want two girls that are really into each other. I want to see them eating pussy and asshole with total abandon. I want to see them cumming in each others mouths and going crazy on the pussy. I want to have to fight to get my cock in there. I want 2 girls that are totally into each other. I want to see total lesbian sex, But I want to get my cock in there for extra fun. That is my fantasy. Any of you girls want to fulfill it?
Easy one!!!!!

Flying to Scotland....convincing Lass Suicide (My Avatar) to travel back to Dallas with me.....have my way with her for a year or so.....then turning over to Eccie for all the fellow hobbyists to fight over! I'd be a freakin hero and prolly never have to pay for drinks again!!
I want two girls that are really into each other. I want to see them eating pussy and asshole with total abandon. I want to see them cumming in each others mouths and going crazy on the pussy. I want to have to fight to get my cock in there. I want 2 girls that are totally into each other. I want to see total lesbian sex, But I want to get my cock in there for extra fun. That is my fantasy. Any of you girls want to fulfill it? Originally Posted by Mavs fan
I've done this.