What do older typically men want?

After reading this I feel very lucky. I recently had a birthday - mid to upper 70's. I haven't had sex with my wife in many years, but I still love her and cherish the welcome home hugs she gives me. She has brought me a third family after my first two wives died. I was lucky to find a third woman to love, even if she is older than me, and loosing her eyesite. I do all of the shopping and drive her anywhere she need to go. I wait for her at the doctor's office. She is getting needles poked into her eyeballs for medicine to try to save her eyes.

After taking care of her in the morning, I leave for work. I work for several companies, but I don't have to be on site all of the time. Mostly just answer technical questions the young guys haven't run across yet. Sometimes I testify in court: that is kinda fun to really put a smart ass lawyer in his place. Kinda like ECCIE. It is always fun to nail a smart ass youngster who doesn't know which end is up and thinks that money, or being a pimp is a sign of success: it isn't.

So, I get my sex elsewhere when I need it. I just want it to be quiet and safe. We all know the hobby if full of rude and dangerous people. The difficulty is to screen, screen, screen. Finding a nice lady to be with is difficult. It has been my experience that many of the really nice ladies seem to move on, or retire from the hobby.

We all need to be appreciated. Thank you Elizabeth for your comments.

Play Safe.
At 71 I have found that a lot of our providers are so tuned to pleasing a man that they don't understand that the older men get there pleasure from pleasing the woman. My days of "balls to the wall" have passed, now I just want to touch, taste, and please the lady, but many don't know how to accept it. Originally Posted by Rowdy70

Really glad that I'm not the only one. I'm 65 and
knowing I can make a 20 something lady cum like the Eveready Bunny puts me over the top
74: All of the above plus acceptance to my fetishistic needs!
Elisabeth said it perfectly
Well said ladies ,
I know I love to kiss, cuddle ,play
I have Patience with gent's with ED and age I just a number any more ..

Like to see how I can tease you ,put a big smile on you with the touch you been missing out on
and love when you can give back to me as well to make our time well worth it and so enjoyable for both of us
At 55 I want hot petite Asian or Latina women that go crazy while I’m DATY.
+1 to Elizabeth, Rain, Maji, Fire and Gina. Nice to see some ladies who get it.

Bang
We want to know that we still matter.
To be wanted. I am 64, three time cancer survivor, including prostate, and most important for me is to find a provider that is honest, fun and enjoys my company as much as I enjoy hers.
At 71 I have found that a lot of our providers are so tuned to pleasing a man that they don't understand that the older men get there pleasure from pleasing the woman. My days of "balls to the wall" have passed, now I just want to touch, taste, and please the lady, but many don't know how to accept it. Originally Posted by Rowdy70
Trust me Trust me "There is no pleasing a woman" so don't even go there.
I may be in my early twenties but I absolutely adore my oldest clients, a good bunch of my regulars are 60+ with a few in the 80s! I will say I definitely think they all want that touch and connection, but also being able to have some meaningful convo is important to them and a reason I think I connect so well with older gents beyond my years, since I love to talk and have a good bit of life experience for my age. Also I will say that my older gents have as much if not more energy than guys half their age sometimes! & they love to please as do I- which can make for some amazing 69.
I am still waiting for someone to ask to spend their 69th birthday with me as a matter of fact..
Thanks everyone. I do appreciate your thoughts.

I was asked about my fantasies.

My surgeon has offered to install a prosthetic inside me that would inflate my penis whenever it is needed, for as long as it is needed.
But for now my wife is against me getting that surgery. We anticipate that she will die before I do, in which case, as soon as she dies, I plan to call to schedule the surgery. I am going to have sex once again before I die, damn it.

I am not much interested in role-playing, I could if that was what a girl wanted to do.

I was beaten a lot as a child, then once in my mid-20s, at a party, a group of friends held me down for a 'birthday spanking', and it triggered PTSD that took a year of counseling for me to finally get over. The wonderful provider from this forum asked me about spanking and I had to explain that I just can't do that.

It seems the only fantasy that I have is to be held, kissed and touched by a woman, and likewise to hold and kiss such a woman.

btw,
for anyone [provider or hobbiest] if you know anyone with ED tell them about 'trimix'. My urologist gave me a script for what he calls 'Trimix' there is a compounding pharmacy here that makes up a batch special for his patients. It is a mixture of three drugs alprostadil, papaverine, and phentolamine. Once injected it takes about 20 minutes for it to fully work. But I am saying 'rock hard', and the last time I used it my erection lasted 5 hours.
Come here young man lets cuddle !!

Thanks everyone. I do appreciate your thoughts.

I was asked about my fantasies.

My surgeon has offered to install a prosthetic inside me that would inflate my penis whenever it is needed, for as long as it is needed.
But for now my wife is against me getting that surgery. We anticipate that she will die before I do, in which case, as soon as she dies, I plan to call to schedule the surgery. I am going to have sex once again before I die, damn it.

I am not much interested in role-playing, I could if that was what a girl wanted to do.

I was beaten a lot as a child, then once in my mid-20s, at a party, a group of friends held me down for a 'birthday spanking', and it triggered PTSD that took a year of counseling for me to finally get over. The wonderful provider from this forum asked me about spanking and I had to explain that I just can't do that.

It seems the only fantasy that I have is to be held, kissed and touched by a woman, and likewise to hold and kiss such a woman.

btw,
for anyone [provider or hobbiest] if you know anyone with ED tell them about 'trimix'. My urologist gave me a script for what he calls 'Trimix' there is a compounding pharmacy here that makes up a batch special for his patients. It is a mixture of three drugs alprostadil, papaverine, and phentolamine. Once injected it takes about 20 minutes for it to fully work. But I am saying 'rock hard', and the last time I used it my erection lasted 5 hours. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
I try to tailor my playtimes according to my gentleman callers wishes/needs/wants

I can be wild & balls to the wall....or I can be a tame sensative snuggly kitty......you are the KING and I am your queen!
I am now 68 and nearly in he same boat as the OP. I have not had my plumbing worked on, but that day may soon come. And, yes, I do wish I had the ability to perform as well as when I was 35 . . .or even 55.

When with an Independent Provider, I look for the elusive GFE, with conversation, Hugging, kissing, mutual caressing and other bits of fore play. Mutual oral is important...I look to give her pleasure first, followed by various forms of CFS for me.

Sadly, I often cannot hold up my end of the session with any level of real performance.

Recently, I have had a hip replaced and I am not sure how long it will bee before I can assume any position but flat on my back!

As a post-script: An ongoing fantasy would be to have a session with a totally hot young spinner (legal age!). Yet I am intimidated by the thought of dealing with generational quirks of an under 25 post-millennial teen ager.