Any info on Lily from Brownsville?

looks like a scam, google the ph#
  • snook
  • 04-28-2023, 01:17 PM
Man mades, cbj--a little to fast for my taste, lots of makeup, face 6-7 works out of a freeway motel, call her # she will text. Asks $200 for the hour but will go for 180.QV available. Pictures may be real but probably aren't --however--close enough. Most kittyads with a 956 prefix in spanish are real but may be bait and switch. FYI. If you scroll down to other ads by a girl and click on the name it will show the location --- if it aint in the valley it is probably a scam.
  • cc314
  • 05-08-2023, 07:52 PM
Man mades, cbj--a little to fast for my taste, lots of makeup, face 6-7 works out of a freeway motel, call her # she will text. Asks $200 for the hour but will go for 180.QV available. Pictures may be real but probably aren't --however--close enough. Most kittyads with a 956 prefix in spanish are real but may be bait and switch. FYI. If you scroll down to other ads by a girl and click on the name it will show the location --- if it aint in the valley it is probably a scam. Originally Posted by snook

Good info.
Yeah, she's legit but will verify you in the parking lot before seeing you. be aware of this, cuz it scared the shit out of me. Felt like a sting and Chris Hansen was about to corner me, then I realized these girls aren't underage so no one cares!
Yeah, she's legit but will verify you in the parking lot before seeing you. be aware of this, cuz it scared the shit out of me. Felt like a sting and Chris Hansen was about to corner me, then I realized these girls aren't underage so no one cares! Originally Posted by shawnbville
I thought the same thing when I was asked what car I was in. But now I understand the providers say it's so they don't give out the room number to people who fake like they are outside.
I don't like that particular motel. You park right in the center, feels like you're in the spotlight.
Who care if she legit is she hot or not?