Survey says???

Just wondering?? If you schedule a time with a provider that you have seen before and things are this time are a little off. And you both agree to cut it short. Do you adjust the donation? I feel if it's a mutual agreement then yes. I ask because I did and she seemed offended. "Like what was I not worth it"??? Sometimes I feel providers only value their time, not yours.. And what's your thoughts on deposits??
Deposits are a no go from me. Not that legitimate providers don't ask for them, just there's a fuck ton of scammers asking for deposits too.
Same I dont do deposits. And only pay after apt! Just for that reason.
If you built some trust and a relationship with them I'd say it could be reasonable. Deposits unfortunately are a necessary evil do I like them no but if I enjoyed time with them before they will skip that request or I'll gladly pay in full to secure a spot....
If you built some trust and a relationship with them I'd say it could be reasonable. Deposits unfortunately are a necessary evil do I like them no but if I enjoyed time with them before they will skip that request or I'll gladly pay in full to secure a spot.... Originally Posted by European
I should say deposits are a no go of there isn't a fairly large history of reviews and I haven't seen the girl before.