Counting down to my 100th review-who/what to do...suggestions

• Surge
  • 11-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Ok,

So I was sitting around last night while the RANGER's season came to an end and thought to myself that now that my first real marker on ECCIE was coming due, how I was going to spend it.

I have been tossing around several ideas about maybe doing a threesome or foursome or maybe just a one-on-one. Do I pick a relative newbie to the board or go with a seasoned veteran I have never seen...

I'd really like some feedback from both my hobby brothers and wonderful providers...

I'm behind some reviews to write so i don't have much time to come up with something...!!

peace!
You should get an award for almost single handedly keeping all of the dallas ladies in business
<<<<<<<<<<<<meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e!!!
Go with a veteran or two. They've been here just like you have. Newbie? You'd Be too intimidating with your "Be my 100th" shirt. And no more than a 3-some. Gotta have you alive to write the review.

Looking forward to the review!
a tranny?
a tranny? Originally Posted by monkmonk
+1
Your thinking about a relative?
Eeew!
Lol.
If available go see the first lady you ever did a review on.
Kind of a nice way to thank her for getting you started.
Maybe we should do the 3some we have been talking about, or a moresome....

PPE
Definitely one of the female mods!
nevermind

Elisabeth
Pick me pick me........giggling.

100th review huh? Nothing wrong with your pipes huh? Ahehehe

I like Looie's Idea......find the first lady you ever did a review on. She would be flattered. Take her some flowers to.
Has to be a 4-sum with a wingman. 2 guys, 2 girls with DP on both of the girls. I'll throw in my hat to be your wingman !
Nina A. Ross
" Shaking my head "

Go all out, threesome is the way to go. Thanks for keeping Dallas in business.
+1 Originally Posted by surfindick
+ 2

If I could have it my way, I would have Reese Foster and Tara Evans for lunch. Then, The Dannie and Holly (sexyindallas) for dinner. Clam Madness!