Public Apology

As humans, sometimes we get caught up in drama that we never wanted nor had much control over. That being said I owe Sultry Sophie an apology.
Because of circumstantial evidence, I made the assumption that she was the one that outed me. She was not and for that I'm deeply sorry. I now know the truth or what I now believe is the truth. I mislead both hobbyists and providers and for that I am also sorry. Please don't let my actions in this matter reflect poorly on Sophie.
Class. Pure class
Thank you for the prompt update.
midlyfecrysis51, I am proud of you for the public apology. I also want to extend my apology to Sophie...I am sorry. The information I was given I took it as the truth without any proof, all by what I had heard. We all make those assumptions far too quickly and easily.
As humans, sometimes we get caught up in drama that we never wanted nor had much control over. That being said I owe Sultry Sophie an apology.
Because of circumstantial evidence, I made the assumption that she was the one that outed me. She was not and for that I'm deeply sorry. I now know the truth or what I now believe is the truth. I mislead both hobbyists and providers and for that I am also sorry. Please don't let my actions in this matter reflect poorly on Sophie. Originally Posted by midlyfecrysis51

IMO, those that falsely accused, or implied or bashed Sophie should also apologize to Sophie.
I also want to apologize to Sophie...I am truly, very sorry !!!!!!

I've learned a valuable lesson about trusting others at their word and won't be revisiting that scenario ever again.
Does anyone know who midlyfecrysis51 is and can vouch that this is the handle formerly guested becuase of the outing?

This was a valuable lesson learned. Just because you THINK that someone might have wronged you doesn't mean that person actually did it.

I know it can be hard, but in cases like this it is especially important to look at the facts and don't let emotions get carried away. I'm sure this lesson can be applied to many other situations as well.
Ah, you fuckers are just too much.

Sophie, I apologize for any references I made to you on this matter. I learned something valuable from this as well and that is....Only visit this site when you are ready for some strange clam chowder. Any extra time spent on this site and your bound to get caught up in the drama.

Sophie, I think everyone here, including myself, that accused you should pay you $, lick your clam to completion and then leave.
.....and "Girl-up," too.

Some things are more serious than others (obviously) and then that's where taking a deep breath, stepping away from the keyboard, and going with what is really, truly known works well. Plausible is close, and the OP probably had what he thought was decent circumstantial info, but close didn't work out this time.

There may have been trouble in River City, but lynch mobs rarely work out.

Let's fuck, dammit!
My apologies Sophie. I shouldve known better.
This mess is just further proof, if anyone needed it, that (1) some people never seem to learn that, sometimes, it's just better to keep your mouth shut until you KNOW the facts, and (2) some people just cannot resist piling on, with damn little evidence, when any breach of anything is alleged. One would think that we'd all know better by now.

And, you know what? Words cannot be withdrawn once spoken or written (unless the mods want to delete this stuff, and even that isn't 100% restorative). Saying "I'm sorry" may be polite and even heart-felt, but it doesn't really repair the damage.
This mess is just further proof, if anyone needed it, that (1) some people never seem to learn that, sometimes, it's just better to keep your mouth shut until you KNOW the facts, and (2) some people just cannot resist piling on, with damn little evidence, when any breach of anything is alleged. One would think that we'd all know better by now.

And, you know what? Words cannot be withdrawn once spoken or written (unless the mods want to delete this stuff, and even that isn't 100% restorative). Saying "I'm sorry" may be polite and even heart-felt, but it doesn't really repair the damage. Originally Posted by notdeadyet

This is an apology thread. If you wan to yell at people go do it in the Welcome Wagon.
Does anyone know who midlyfecrysis51 is and can vouch that this is the handle formerly guested becuase of the outing?

Originally Posted by LazurusLong

Yes. I knew him before and knew of his handle change. He's a solid guy.
Sultry Sophie is one of the best known, best liked, most beautiful and reputable providers in Dallas, and has been for years. Treat her with respect!