Time vs service?

The adage that is always used in this hobby is that we are paying for a girl's TIME and time alone. You know...2 consenting adults meet and just happen to be so instantly attracted to each other than random acts of sex happen, but the fee is still for time. Because PAYING for a specific sex act is illegal and none of us here would participate in anything illegal, right?

Well, an interesting thing happened to me. I'd like to get opinions from others here both guys and girls on what I should have done. I went to see a girl and in both her ad here and her profile on P411 she clearly had listed a 30 minute rate, a 60 minute rate and a 90 minute rate. In addition on P411 she had a discount shown of $30 if booked through P411. So I made the appt through P411 to get this discount and requested a 60 minute session making sure never to request a specific sex act (because again that would be illegal to request paying for a sex act).

I got there and before the session started she asked me very directly what I wanted. I was extremely uncomfortable talking about specific sex acts in the same sentence as money since as a hobbyist I do NOT pay a girl for sex, only for the pleasure of her company for a given amount of time. I answered that I wanted to have fun doing what 2 adults would do that were attracted to each other. I had brought the amount of money required for a one hour session minus the P411 discount. She asked if I wanted L1, L2 or L3. I stated that the I wanted an hour session and I wanted to have as much fun as possible in that hour so of course I wanted L3. If I had wanted her to sit and read a book with me for an hour and I knew what the rate was for an hour of her time it should have made no difference specifically what we did.

She then tells me her L3 rate, which was $60 more than her "hour" rate which I had requested. I corrected her and said that I distinctly remember that she had only times posted and not a specific service. She kind of looked confused and said something about needing to fix it, but would not acknowledge her full hour rate and said that she charged by the service and not by time. I told her how much I had brought based on her hour rate plus the discount. She said something to the effect of "you can't have L3 for that rate so the most I can do is L2".

I'll tell the rest of what happened, but I want to stop for now and get some feedback. What should I have done at that point? Was the girl wrong for posting a rate for a certain time period and not honoring what she posted? Should she have gone through with an hour L3 session at the rate she posted? If not should she do something to make it up to me later for the time that I wasted?
I personally don't think she was being honest and up-front, and should have provided you the L3 service you expected. Sorry that happened to you.
What should I have done at that point? Was the girl wrong for posting a rate for a certain time period and not honoring what she posted? Should she have gone through with an hour L3 session at the rate she posted? If not should she do something to make it up to me later for the time that I wasted?
I hate the upsell. My opinion is you should have simply left. Time wasted is lost, that's just one of those life lessons, but there doesn't seem to be any point in trying to debate it all. Do you really want to do those things with someone you had to argue with to get? That's called marriage
I hate the upsell. My opinion is you should have simply left. Time wasted is lost, that's just one of those life lessons, but there doesn't seem to be any point in trying to debate it all. Do you really want to do those things with someone you had to argue with to get? That's called marriage Originally Posted by mansfield
+1
I agree. That's just an upsell, IMO

What should you have done at that point? It depends on the individual but if I were a guy, I would have left on the grounds of false advertisement. Yes, she was wrong. Yes, she should have gone through with the hour L3 session at the rate she posted. And if that is not what you received, then yes, she should offer to make it up to you...but I wouldn't go asking for it if I were you, or even hold my breath waiting for such an offer. Just write it up in one of those honest reviews that are all the buzz right now.

name her and flame her we need more rude comments
I hate to criticize the way another lady does things, but the way you said things went just doesn't make much sense to me. I am really hoping the rest of the story goes better, and either you walked away or she agreed to honor her posted rates. You said she mentioned that she "needed to change it" to reflect her actual rates. Out of curiosity, has she? If not, you have your answer and she fully intended to upsell you the whole time. At least, that is my opinion. Hard to say for sure since we don't know who she is and what her ads look like or say.... I'm gonna stop here. :P
You should have left. I don't think I've ever seen or heard of things going downhill and then reversing into a great session. If it happens, it happens rarely.

I hate to say it, but once you agree to pay, then what happens after that is on you, provided she does what you agreed to.
Total BS. You should have very nicely declined the service on the basis that it did not match the ad, and left.

...But I'm not sure why you're asking this question...? You aren't a newbie so you knew the answer before you asked the question. Is this an ass-covering move or what? ??
You said she mentioned that she "needed to change it" to reflect her actual rates. Out of curiosity, has she? If not, you have your answer and she fully intended to upsell you the whole time. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
NO she has not changed it. I went back and looked and even all of her ECCIE ads say that a full hour is $200. Some of her older ads even have the words "all inclusive" in them in case there was any doubt.

Total BS. You should have very nicely declined the service on the basis that it did not match the ad, and left.

...But I'm not sure why you're asking this question...? You aren't a newbie so you knew the answer before you asked the question. Is this an ass-covering move or what? ?? Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
L4L - you're right. I should have walked out and left. But she was really cute....she was already naked. I was already naked. I thought that at least a nice hour long L2 would have felt great and the price ($170) for an hour of L2 plus a nice fully body massage would really help ease the tension that had built up by that point. I should have known better.

The more that I think about it I really got scammed. Maybe she was just having a tough afternoon, but that's hard to believe. I should have seen this from a mile away but I'm a nice guy and I always like to think the best about a person to give them the benefit of the doubt. Some girls actually enjoy sex so after having her relate that she was having a stressful day which made her a few minutes late I was thinking that some good DATY and mutual massaging would make her feel better too.

I thought that I was in store for a nice hour long L2 combined with a massage mixed in with me giving her a massage and some DATY (since this was an oral session and not penetration you'd think that DATY would count as oral, right?). Boy was I wrong again. I got a really lame light rub (couldn't even justify calling it a massage) and a hand job. Tried to DATY but she pulled away and said that was only for her L3 customers. She managed to touch her lips and tongue to my dick a couple of times and I mean just barely touch - not even a half inch of the tip went into her mouth. So I guess that counted as L2 to her. After 15 minutes I manged to cum from her handjob and that was it. She got up and put her clothes back on. I know that her ad stated a full hour, not 15 minutes so I was really shocked to see her getting dressed but after the rest of it went I shouldn't have been surprised.

I'm sure the girl is reading this and before naming her I'm going to give her a chance to respond to me directly. I am more than open to letting her do something to make it right and just chalk it up to her having a bad day. But as Dannie said it seems like this was a con job right from the beginning so I doubt she'll have to guts to step up and do anything about it. I'll give her a chance though before naming who it was.
Do you really want to do those things with someone you had to argue with to get? That's called marriage Originally Posted by mansfield
TFF and so true.

so instead of writing a bad review you are hoping to score a free piece is ass, sounds like extortion to me
so instead of writing a bad review you are hoping to score a free piece is ass, sounds like extortion to me Originally Posted by monkmonk
??? WTF? Where did you get that from? I was asking about the difference in selling time vs services. This was not done as a review because I wanted to hear from the girls just as Traci, Dannie and Heather have done (thanks for your input by the way). If this was done as a review the girls would not have been able to comment. The description of my session was simply a way to further explain my initial post about time vs services in that the advertisement was for a certain time which the lady did not honor.

I am simply giving the girl the benefit of the doubt and assuming that she just had a bad day. If she wants to contact me to explain that is her choice. There is no extortion going on here. Please don't put words in my mouth and if you have rude comments like that just keep them to yourself. It does nothing to contribute in a positive way to this thread.

Responding to monkmonk below -

Threat? Where did you see a threat? There is no extortion and no threat. I choose not to name her because she could have just been having a bad day and I wanted to give her a chance to talk to me first. I call that being polite since I'm giving the girl the benefit of the doubt and somehow you've turned it around into something negative. Why can't others try to look on the positive side of things like I am instead of always assuming the worst? I think the girl very likey is a nice girl that just had a rough afternoon. The point of this thread was to ask about charging vs service and the description of my session was just an example of a girl that charges for services. That's all - if you want to read something more into it then you're just reaching for straws.

If I wanted to be a jerk I would have just written a bad review here in public without giving her a chance to say anything about it. Is that how you would treat a girl monkmonk? Guess the girls had better beware of getting a session with you because if it's not perfect you'd just slam them in a review without even finding out if anything unusual was going on. Seems like you're in favor of crucifying a girl without giving her a chance to tell you what might have happened. I have contacted the girl privately to talk to her and that's why I'm not naming here.

You're missing the point - this thread is a discussion about paying for TIME vs SERVICE. Can we get it back on track?
this is not a positive thread.

You had a bad experience and you are threatening to name her if she doesn't make it up to you.

what am I missing here?
this is not a positive thread.

You had a bad experience and you are threatening to name her if she doesn't make it up to you.

what am I missing here? Originally Posted by monkmonk
I agree, but how is this different than the prevailing attitude that you shouldn't post a nc/ns until giving a provider the chance to make it up to you?

Sure, one sounds prettier than the other, but at the end of the day it's the same concept.