More the Merrier

I know some hobbyists like to mentally block out the fact that the woman they're going down on is a provider, but it's a real turn on to me when I go down on a woman when I think about the fact that there have been tens of thousands of other tongues and dicks that have already been in her pussy. It's a real turn on that I could be slurping on her boyfriend or husband's spunk because he jizzed inside her just before our session. The whole time I'm going down on a provider I'm thinking about the tens of thousands of dicks who have pounded away inside her, which makes me want to suck and lick on her pussy all the more. The more raw and nasty the better!

Curious if other hobbyists feel the same.
Wow Tens of Thousands ??????? She doesnt need to stay in the 'business'.She could retire.....and very comfortably I am sure .... somewhere between $1,000,000.00 and infinity at $100 a "pop" ...I would love to meet the ladies like that ........if any are available .....I think you have been at that location for way to long ........
Just wondering if your handle relates to this being your fifth or sixth incarnation here.
Please don't feed the trolls. Pretty please.
7, 8 - make him wait
9, 10 - banned again.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-05-2010, 08:47 PM
EDIT- damn you JPDM!!!!!!!!!!!
So, have you ever sucked a bag of dicks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzbURUrgQao

I know some hobbyists like to mentally block out the fact that the woman they're going down on is a provider, but it's a real turn on to me when I go down on a woman when I think about the fact that there have been tens of thousands of other tongues and dicks that have already been in her pussy. It's a real turn on that I could be slurping on her boyfriend or husband's spunk because he jizzed inside her just before our session. The whole time I'm going down on a provider I'm thinking about the tens of thousands of dicks who have pounded away inside her, which makes me want to suck and lick on her pussy all the more. The more raw and nasty the better!

Curious if other hobbyists feel the same. Originally Posted by PickUpSticks