I have been retired soo long....

I have slept, ate pancakes, I have been running amuck in my personal life. I've gone without the plethora of penis for so long. I am no longer available as a provider reference. Unless of course you were one of my repeat offenders who licked my elbows or asked me to lick yours. You guys know who you are! I've been out of the loop so long. Logan is probably not driving his cab anymore. And Fubar has ran out of jokes. This is to help the newer ladies screening a little easier. If you haven't hobbied since I hobbied last. Then your not hobbying enough. And you deserve the newbie screening.
Nice to see you are okay.
OMG! I spent a few minutes chatting way out west when TRJR had a small get together and I saw this taller hot lady I wanted to follow out the door!

Hope all is well!
Jacqueline licked elbows? Now that is just sick.
Jacqueline licked elbows? Now that is just sick. Originally Posted by pyramider
speak for yourself!!

ooooh, aaaaah, a bit higher, ooooooooh aaaaaaaaah RIGHT FUCKING THERE!!!!! OMU(*)!!!

thanks for the reminder, JacquelineWhatever!

(*) oh my universe!!
OMG! I spent a few minutes chatting way out west when TRJR had a small get together and I saw this taller hot lady I wanted to follow out the door!

Hope all is well! Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Seem to remember that get together and the company. Glad to see you back in the mix. Thought of you when I was in Dallas last week.