My Turn

I have been monitoring Surge's expedition to find the right lady for his #100 review and have been impressed with the cordial responses from his friends and colleagues.

So much so, that I thought it would be worthwhile for me to initiate a similar search for my #36. I am looking forward to the assistance provided by my friends in ECCIE. Thanks.

SAS
Find a 36 year old provider. What is the significance of #36? is it a significant number for you? Just trying to cypher the meaning.
I think it is just his next visit and he is making fun of Surge's 100th review coming up. But again I am assuming.
How about we go parking 36 times!
Peanut is an intelligent fellow.
How about we go parking 36 times! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Man ... what a great idea ... Although it happens infrequently ... the next time I'm available for an evening or late night encounter, I think that's what I'm going to be looking for ... haven't been "parking" since college days ... of course ... I'm gonna have to find a DFW native for this as I have no idea where the "good" spots would be around here.
Who will be my next......I am on visit #.......ahem....Nevermind.
SAS - Im still waiting....wink.

(blow kisses)

XOXO
Italiana Princess
Who will be my next......I am on visit #.......ahem....Nevermind. Originally Posted by reese foster
LOL ... too funny girl ... but there are a lot of smiles around here associated with those numbers!!! and Welcome Back!!!
SAS...pick me, pick me!

We talked in chat earlier and I would LOVE to be your #36
Man ... what a great idea ... Although it happens infrequently ... the next time I'm available for an evening or late night encounter, I think that's what I'm going to be looking for ... haven't been "parking" since college days ... of course ... I'm gonna have to find a DFW native for this as I have no idea where the "good" spots would be around here. Originally Posted by ftworthmale
one possibility - a parking garage at an office building that has a public/visitors entrance so you dont have to deal w/ gates.
then park in a place where you have an unobstructed view of cars heading your way in case you have to zip up or button up.

i did this last week w/ a friend. spent about 20 mins up there and we had fun. well, i did. i purposefully limited her activities and actions througout the time, kind of like denial. i wanted to build her up so she'd be hotter and friskier when i got her back to the room. it worked!!

oh, btw, who wants to be my 10th review subject?
oh, wait, i've already visited her. [i have a backlog to complete and post]
How about you write it after trip to East Coast?

Lina
Peanut is an intelligent fellow. Originally Posted by SASpurfan
Thanks SAS - you are a smart fellar urself...
SAS... For your 36th have two buddies join you and 6 girls. That makes the number 36 meaningful. Now let the lobbying begin.
wooohooooo whoever you pick will be a lucky gal!!
have fun babe!!