Too Graphic ROS or too detailed

Do you think some cross the line in being to graphic not only with way to many detailed details but also a minute by minute play on what happened? Is that much info really nessecary ?
Yes I do think many cross the line for bragging alone, and no I don't think it is necessary. Most of the men I see know what I provide to begin with. After 130 plus reviews, I don't think I will change anything.
opps this was just asked in D & T
apolgies
Do you think some cross the line in being to graphic not only with way to many detailed details but also a minute by minute play on what happened? Is that much info really nessecary ? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Nope I surely do not think they cross the line......because for every 1 detailed review there are 100 or so other reviews that don't explain anything besides" she's the best."

Sometimes writing a more descriptive review might be useful to other hobbyist who looks for similar characteristics.....but find it uncomfortable to ask. Also gents recognize certain traits that other gents look for and sometimes see similar ladies to their tastes. Some gents even open other hobbyist up to utr ladies who might suit them the same.

I could see how some of the ladies might find that to be a tad over the top. An example would be a hobbyist saying "she gave me the best and most attentive blowjob I ever haD".....or the same hobbyist saying "she displayed awesome suction technique, played plenty attentiton to the boys, and swallow every drop while deep throating as I pulsated to yet another erection" ...big difference. Buut the latter is very useful in its on right....I can't hate. Lol
Obviously the ladies have been reading stuff that SHOULD require Premium Access. ???
Could the OP and second poster please elaborate on how they came to have access to "ROS"/"BCD"?
OP does not nor has ever had access (nor WANTS) , this is from reading posts public reviews & speaking with clients
its not rocket science to figure it out
Could the OP and second poster please elaborate on how they came to have access to "ROS"/"BCD"? Originally Posted by NorthWood
Umm wtf are you talking about lol. She said this "thread" was posted in D&T already...nothing illusive about it.

I don't know why you guys need some map to let you know this crap is NOT as private as you like to pretend it is. When she asked about graphic content she meant in general, not just on Eccie.

We CAN READ THE ROS on every other board...that's how WE KNOW it's too graphic!
It's always something with these cats.
In fact another site mistakenly posted my BCD (they caught it after a day after i complained ) the guy has obvioulsy did a copy and paste which included MAJOR graphic details .
Like i said , its not rocket science to figure this out
It's always something with these cats. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

BBG spray please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMGC75URmz0
sigh... I think providers should be able to but am finding I wouldn't want to know. I will say this, it would help the girls know who to stay away from.

Hi Naiomi! I am under you
Lmfao! @ London!

Hi Michelle!
Most of the reviews are written by guys with BS, MS, and PhD degrees.

Bullshit

More Shit

Piled higher and deeper
Most of the reviews are written by guys with BS, MS, and PhD degrees.

Bullshit

More Shit

Piled higher and deeper Originally Posted by Abe Normal
omgggggggggg I love you!