Changes for better or worse ?

For those of you who have been doing this awhile, what are the biggest changes you have noticed since you started?
I am less of a biaatch...hard to believe I know lol.
I am less of a biaatch...hard to believe I know lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne

ha ha ha i meant in the hobby itself not your personal self LOL !!!!
You covered this recently SNL. Sorry!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=181984
You covered this recently SNL. Sorry!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=181984 Originally Posted by shorty
well thanks for pointing out im becoming senile Shorty !! lol

My creative cap is on crooked lol i will think of something else
Maybe you just need a protein shake!!LOL
In the beginning I was not as gfe. I was charging 100 less and seeing too many clients whom I wanted nothing to do with. Now I actually like 90 percent of the guys I meet and make more money without being worn out. As you can see, I have plenty of free time to do what I want...that alone was worth it!

I only worked in New Orleans which was a huge mistake. I ran into people from school, and who knew my parents. Now, I am much more cautious in whom I will see locally if at all.
I've heard that about you London from a mutual acquaintance.LOL
I've heard that about you London from a mutual acquaintance.LOL Originally Posted by shorty
Oh really now? Hmmm I don't think I have seen anyone in AR.
For those of you who have been doing this awhile, what are the biggest changes you have noticed since you started? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'm getting less sex.

well thanks for pointing out im becoming senile Shorty !! lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Does this mean if we ever meet, you won't remember the envelope had nothing in it?

Does this mean if we ever meet, you won't remember the envelope had nothing in it? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

It's actually made me even more sexual than I already was lol....It has affected me in a lot of ways, positive ones.... and certainly have more perspective about the industry...
Its an old acquaintance of yours, London!LOL
I'm getting less sex. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
To the contrary, I am now getting more sex...

(Any sex is more than than I was getting... )

Huck
To the contrary, I am now getting more sex...

(Any sex is more than than I was getting... )

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Actually, this was the question:
For those of you who have been doing this awhile, what are the biggest changes you have noticed since you started?
Well, I've been doing it a while, now. When I first started, I was like you. Any was more than I was getting. But I haven't hobbied in 6 months. So the biggest change lately is that there is NO sex.