Pet Names

Do you have any pet names you like to be called (or call someone ) during intimate acts ?
"Whore." Bubbles and hoover work too.
The greatest lover that ever lived !!!!

Oh, and tonguetastic works too.
I much prefer using their given first name and them mine! Thus far there hasn't been a problem with a provider allowing me to use her name while we are together, and it never gets shared by me to anyone else! There was one who had a nickname she preferred I use, but others have not seemed at all to mind me using their given name during intimate time together!

I do like "bubbles" though London! That's cute, I could imagine myself calling you that!!
I much prefer using their given first name and them mine! Thus far there hasn't been a problem with a provider allowing me to use her name while we are together, and it never gets shared by me to anyone else! There was one who had a nickname she preferred I use, but others have not seemed at all to mind me using their given name during intimate time together!

I do like "bubbles" though London! That's cute, I could imagine myself calling you that!! Originally Posted by Hugbuddy
I got it when I was only 105 lbs. with D cups. They looked like big bubbles. Now I have a big bubble butt to go with em.

I don't have a problem telling select clients my real first name, but I would not want it used during bcd. London Rayne is the hooker here lol.
I hate being called "hun" or "hunney."

In case you didn't get that the first time, I hate being called "hun" or "hunney."

I suppose it's a lot easier for a lady to remember that name than a different name for every client she sees, but I can't help it...I just hate it.
I got it when I was only 105 lbs. with D cups. They looked like big bubbles. Now I have a big bubble butt to go with em.

I don't have a problem telling select clients my real first name, but I would not want it used during bcd. London Rayne is the hooker here lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I can appreciate and understand exactly what your saying! I do make it a point to always ask, just for the reason you gave!!
I hate being called "hun" or "hunney."

In case you didn't get that the first time, I hate being called "hun" or "hunney."

I suppose it's a lot easier for a lady to remember that name than a different name for every client she sees, but I can't help it...I just hate it. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
You can just have her add a "g" to that first one charles and it might sound better lol
Now I have a big bubble butt to go with em. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Are those inserts?
Usually the providers I'm with use Babe or Baby. Why I don't know. I guess gals see so many different guys that they just get into a routine of using a very generic name during intimate acts. As for me, I just call out whatever stage name she is using unless she gave me her real name as the stage name. I just go with what I know her as. So London, when we finally meet, I'll shout out the name London as you ring my Big Ben
Do you have any pet names you like to be called (or call someone ) during intimate acts ? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
You can call me "Huck"

...always works for me...

Huck
Usually the providers I'm with use Babe or Baby. Why I don't know. I guess gals see so many different guys that they just get into a routine of using a very generic name during intimate acts. As for me, I just call out whatever stage name she is using unless she gave me her real name as the stage name. I just go with what I know her as. So London, when we finally meet, I'll shout out the name London as you ring my Big Ben Originally Posted by Cpalmson
"Look kids..Big Ben, Parliment."

I admit I do love hearing the name "London" when I am down there he he.
I absolutely hate Hun or Huney. I prefer Sweetie or Babe!!
I absolutely hate Hun or Huney. I prefer Sweetie or Babe!! Originally Posted by shorty
Hey sweetie.. hows it going? LOL

I prefer my name too but I don't mind a little name calling if we are in the right kind of mood...
buttercup and "babe" not "baby"