I think its super sexxy when a man wears colognes.....

Ladies, do you find it hott when the gents wear some nice smelling cologne?

Guys, whats your favorite cologne?

Ladies, your favorite perfume if any?

My favorite perfume is Issey Miyake for women, Gucci Rush, and anything that smells good from Victorias.

Besos,
Tatiana
The problem for me in wearing cologne is that it's a dead giveaway to the SO as I don't wear it on a daily basis. So I'm often limited to a mild after-shave lotion "to keep my skin smooth".
I wear Lagerfeld, but one of my kids bought me some cologne a wwhile back that is in my travel bag so that is probably what I am wearing when I see a provider.

When I was in college, I had a day where I poured a bit too much after-shave (it was Lagerfeld back then too) into my hand, so after splashing most of it on my face, Iwipped my hand off on my inner thigh. Never gave it a thought ... and later that day, my girlfriend and I got busy and she found it particularly great that I smelled good down there.

And from then on, I have always made sure that each day -- even when nothing is planned -- I make sure that my cologne is not just around my neck. To me, the interesting thing about this is that providers have always been like that old girlfriend; they can smell it on me from my neck down, but they only seem to notice and say something when their head is between my thighs.
  • T-Can
  • 02-17-2010, 01:16 AM
My current pussy-getter cologne is Yves Saint Laurent - La Nuit De L'homme

It has gotten lots of compliments these days.

My past faves are Issey Miyake, YSL Rive Gauche, and Caroline Herrera for men. Armanni is also good - mainly Armanni Mania.
Tatiana, I only wished I could stand cologne or perfumes. The drive my allergies crazy and it is extremely bad if it is freshly put on. Please don't go to heavy with it when I show up to meet you please so I can enjoy our time together.
I love it when a man smells good, its a weakness of mine. He gets extra hugs, so i can just smell him, they seem to enjoy it.

My favorite perfume will always be Chanel no 5 and curve in the purple bottle.
  • fubar
  • 02-17-2010, 06:24 AM
Armani Code for daily wear.
Armani Acqua Di Gio for special occassions.
I always hear "you smell so good". I respond I taste even better!
I wear Hugo Boss and usually get complimented on it!
I love polo black on men. Yummy
Armani or Prada here.
Ditto on the "Armani Acqua Di Gio " fubbzy... I call it orgasm in a bottle,, One smell of that, and panties will hit the floor quickly..
Although I don't wear cologne often when I do it is always Eternity.
I love for a woman to smell great from top to bottom. Unfortunately, because we have so many married guys on here that are afraid of it getting on them, it seems providers barely wear anything. Bummer. But, I understand.
I'm not really in favor of all natural.
  • chud
  • 02-17-2010, 07:27 PM
I had an old friend turn me on to Carolina Herrera for men, she used to call it "bitch come a running".
I love polo black on men. Yummy Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Yeah baby, that is my fragrance!!! So I don't smell like a pineapple...