My quest to see ~P

I'm aiming to possibly do it in the early spring if things go well. I think it could end up being the session of a lifetime for both of us. ~P and I are both crazy, outspoken, and don't give a damn what anyone thinks. The chemistry could be off the charts. If it happens, my review might be the equivalent of a bestselling novel. Wouldn't you guys love to read that? Let's see what the board thinks....
Good Luck with that one based on your reviews!
I think it could end up being the session of a lifetime for both of us....... Let's see what the board thinks.... Originally Posted by tornado82
I'm sure she's quivering with anticipation.
Good luck with your "Mission Im~Possible" quest !

You never know, how your luck may turn out. Just like I keep playing and hoping to win the lottery, that is my quest.

M.M.
I’m not thinking the funnel will touch down anywhere close enough to generate a warning, but high winds are entertaining sometimes. And she blows, oh how she blows.
LOL. P IF YOU CAN'T FUCK HER I CAN!! J s
XXOO annie
I am not about to upset my pH balance over this nonsense
Oh ph balance is totally fucked up over soap.... js

White chicks don't smell!!

Lmaof. Annie
  • A1.
  • 12-28-2017, 05:35 PM
Oh ph balance is totally fucked up over soap.... js

Lmaof. Annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
And they have good hair,
And marry pro football players,
And take all the good black men,

Tornado warning is an understatement
And they have good hair,
And marry pro football players,
And take all the good black men,

Tornado warning is an understatement Originally Posted by A1vapor
Lol. I ain't marrying nobody.. maybe later. But FUK no.. awful existance. The next one better be better.. XXOO annie
  • A1.
  • 12-28-2017, 07:30 PM

Lmaof. Annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
I added to the white chicklist
Of winning.
White chicks don't smell,
White chicks have good hair,
White chicks take all the good black men,
White chicks ........

Tornado can't take "no" for an answer. Step carefully into uncharted waters. Respect the woman's wishes.
Huh?
I'm aiming to possibly do it in the early spring if things go well. I think it could end up being the session of a lifetime for both of us. ~P and I are both crazy, outspoken, and don't give a damn what anyone thinks. The chemistry could be off the charts. If it happens, my review might be the equivalent of a bestselling novel. Wouldn't you guys love to read that? Let's see what the board thinks.... Originally Posted by tornado82
Your an idiot!!!