Large number of "no" reviews

Some members have mentioned on my large number of "no" reviews. First of all, I thought the purpose of a review was to inform/warn other members of a provider that you have seen. I had no idea that there was a hypothetical limit on how many times you can warn fellow members of bad experiences. Sure, most of them were on BP, but still that's one place where girls seriously need to be reviewed anyway. One negative review of a BP girl is probably more helpful than 100 positive reviews of an Eccie girl. I can't help if I had bad experiences, I'm not gonna lie and post a positive review if I did not have a good experience.

It just happens that in my last "no" review, the provider threatened to punch me in the face if I got any nut on her skin. Somebody with that attitude shouldn't even be a provider. Getting nut on your skin, in your mouth, etc. is part of a providers job. Sheesh! Let's see what else: one provider no-showed the session, didn't return any calls or PM's for a week, then said I should make it my business to see her. Naw, I should make it my business to post a bad review. One more: provider refused to even perform a CBJ, just handed me a rubber, hopped on the bed and said "come on". Don't you think all of those deserve a "no" review? I do. So, do you guys think theres anything wrong with having a lot of "no" reviews?

It just happens that in my last "no" review, the provider threatened to punch me in the face if I got any nut on her skin. Somebody with that attitude shouldn't even be a provider. Getting nut on your skin, in your mouth, etc. is part of a providers job. Sheesh! Originally Posted by tornado82
Providers are allowed to have boundaries. Just as if you were having sex with any other person...some people don't want to be ejaculated on.

It sounds like you were pushing her boundaries and she threatened to punch you.
It is about how much fun and satisfaction you had.
I give bonus points if she bends over backwards for me or figures me out before I have to tell her what I like. THey can do their homework, just like we do.
It's all about you, the customer, because you are paying for service.
If I get bad service for a meal, I lower the tip.
If I get bad service in the hobby world, it should be in the review.
Hard limits should be agreed upon before the date starts. Or read all her reviews and try to figure it out before hand.
I despise CBJ's, but I have had them, just because I like the way the girl looked and I like all the other services she provided.
But reviews are for you to let us know how you felt about the date.
BP girls don't know about reviews, or don't care because they are not Eccie members. They don't think it will hurt them.
I relied on BP for years. I am glad I was told about Eccie.
Most of the ladies here care about their reviews enough to try harder to make their customers happy and provide superior service.
Why pay the same price for a BP girl for poor or mediocre service.

Some members have mentioned on my large number of "no" reviews. First of all, I thought the purpose of a review was to inform/warn other members of a provider that you have seen. I had no idea that there was a hypothetical limit on how many times you can warn fellow members of bad experiences. Sure, most of them were on BP, but still that's one place where girls seriously need to be reviewed anyway. One negative review of a BP girl is probably more helpful than 100 positive reviews of an Eccie girl. I can't help if I had bad experiences, I'm not gonna lie and post a positive review if I did not have a good experience.

It just happens that in my last "no" review, the provider threatened to punch me in the face if I got any nut on her skin. Somebody with that attitude shouldn't even be a provider. Getting nut on your skin, in your mouth, etc. is part of a providers job. Sheesh! Let's see what else: one provider no-showed the session, didn't return any calls or PM's for a week, then said I should make it my business to see her. Naw, I should make it my business to post a bad review. One more: provider refused to even perform a CBJ, just handed me a rubber, hopped on the bed and said "come on". Don't you think all of those deserve a "no" review? I do. So, do you guys think theres anything wrong with having a lot of "no" reviews? Originally Posted by tornado82
WOW. I looked at your reviews.
You don't have much luck with the chicks up in North La. do you... LOL.

Covered Russian???
It's Backpage brother. Most of the women on there are for the money and not pleasure. You my experience dealing with bp has been 70/30. And that 30 was real terrible.
Providers are allowed to have boundaries. Just as if you were having sex with any other person...some people don't want to be ejaculated on.

It sounds like you were pushing her boundaries and she threatened to punch you. Originally Posted by Audreyg
+1 I have to agree with what she said. If someone pushes my boundaries I end the appointment right then No refunds I've only had to do that once... And as far as the "part of her job as a provider" not all providers allow CIM... I'm 1 of them
I agree with a gentleman stating how he feels about a girl by writing a review, but let's face it some men are too picky when it comes to seeing a lady. By that I mean they expect 100% perfection. Not all ladies are perfect just saying. And the same goes for men not everybody looks like they did when they were in their late teens or early twenties. We all have had well most of us have anyway, children/ childbirth, and we're going to have a little mommy damage on our tummies or stretch marks.

Some of us have gained weight, some of us have lost weight, some of us are in the process of slimming down like myself to be in more physical better shape

Some women are not perfect but we give perfect sessions. But yet and still a man will write a review and try to rake us over the coals. If a person is going to do that I would rather them just be kind enough not to write one.

Then there are the other half of ladies that just deserve a no review for their lack Luster service, and the hurry up and put it on and do your business and get out of here attitude. Those are the ones that deserve a no review.

Although I try to provide exceptional service there are just some gentleman who are too picky in their reviews and I will not see them for a session unless they fully understand I am a real human being and I am not perfect, but I do my best providing a wonderful session

M.M.
  • Lia88
  • 01-04-2018, 12:20 PM
It's not the fact that you have and are stating your opinions. This is what the board is for . if thats what happened && you wasnt happy w/ them by all means warn everyone....but here's the flipside lol when i see that many no's as most ppl may assume maybe "its you" not saying your a terrible person. You may be as sweet as can be or misunderstood lol or maybe the chemistry just isnt there. I do kno there's 2 sides to a story though. I wonder what story those girls have hmmmm lol
You don't have much luck with the chicks up in North La. do you Originally Posted by Warptcuck
I'm afraid not. I have many crazy experiences in Shreveport. Back when I first got on this board, I tried to see a well-known Eccie provider. When I got lost going to her incall (a house in an undesirable part of town), she canceled our session over the phone before I even got there and accused me of being LE because I didn't have any reviews. But, I've heard from others on this board that she's an asshole.

I do kno there's 2 sides to a story though. I wonder what story those girls have hmmmm Originally Posted by Lia88
They would likely have nothing to say because they probably don't care about customer service.

some people don't want to be ejaculated on. It sounds like you were pushing her boundaries and she threatened to punch you. Originally Posted by Audreyg
Lots of chicks probably don't want to be ejaculated on, but they allow it anyway to please the guy, just like us guys do things during sex that we don't like. It's hard to push boundaries when I already had a rubber on and she made that statement out of the blue.
Eww... just shut the F uk up..

I mean Y all think 300 is paying all our bills..

Men have become more disgusting then t rix on this board..

Make a date and fucking leave already..

This shit has become crazy. I knew my place ..they ought know theirs..

J.s annie
  • A1.
  • 01-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Opinions is not related to services rendered. The reviews should be about the actual acts performed and Whether her establishment was clean & safe. Blurred lines getting crazy with the safety, becoming the demands of entitlement. A-holes forgetting these women are actual humans with health concerns and not Blow-up dolls.
^^^ Agreed!!
M.M.
  • A1.
  • 01-04-2018, 08:12 PM
she canceled our session over the phone before I even got there and accused me of being LE because I didn't have any reviews.

SAFETY FIRST

Lots of chicks probably don't want to be ejaculated on, but they allow it anyway to please the guy, Originally Posted by tornado82
SAFETY AGAIN
The women won't see you at this rate.
I wouldn't see him on the simple fact he seems to have no clue about any of this. You can't get verified providers to see him so he goes on a Backpage "NO" review rampage.
Not sure who said it but I deff agree at this point maybe it's you!!!
I wouldn't see him on the simple fact he seems to have no clue about any of this. You can't get verified providers to see him so he goes on a Backpage "NO" review rampage.
Not sure who said it but I deff agree at this point maybe it's you!!! Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
I looked at his reviews, all black women and almost all BP.