Watch the dims cry!

Republican senators say Brett Kavanaugh committee vote to go on as scheduled Friday

By Ted Barrett, Phil Mattingly and Kristin Wilson, CNN

Updated 8:16 PM ET, Thu September 27, 2018

(CNN)The Senate Judiciary Committee vote on the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh will happen as scheduled Friday morning, Republican senators told reporters Thursday night.

Sens. Roy Blunt of Missouri and Bill Cassidy of Louisiana told reporters that Republicans meeting behind closed doors said the committee vote would happen as previously scheduled Friday morning and that the first procedural vote will take place on the Senate floor Saturday.

(CNN)
yep and he does it so damn well!
This was a history making day.

Finally, a Repeblican stood up to the lying sacks of shit Democrats.

It was contagious. The entire Republcan Committee Members suddenly grew a set

Good buy, blue wave. America got see, first hand, the Democrats in action.

It's almost like President Trump planned it this way. Is he that brilliant at this "game"?
The Dems really got bitchslapped today. They were exposed. DiFuckstein got her ass reamed completely.
The Dems really got bitchslapped today. They were exposed. DiFuckstein got her ass reamed completely. Originally Posted by bambino
That mental image made me throw up a little...
That mental image made me throw up a little... Originally Posted by winn dixie
I enjoyed her ass fucking. Stupid old lady should retire.
The pussy hats will take to the streets. Uggly chicks will show their tits, Movies stars and TV personalities with bitch and moan, snowflakes with scream their discontent and huge piles of trash will be cleaned up off the streets.
There will also be a few arrests for symbolic expression.
And the will of the people will be shaken, by this travesty.

A pox on both their houses.
good
Republican senators say Brett Kavanaugh committee vote to go on as scheduled Friday. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Let's just hope they HAVE THE VOTES to confirm.
Don't worry he will get his floor vote.
and then Americans will get theirs
This whole thing is really shameful no matter what side you fall on, looks like the Salem witch trails.
I really hope some one asks DIFI why she waited 6 weeks before coming forward.

I also really hope people think about this 15-16 years old in high school questioning activity ( I was a IDIOT in high school just saying) Is this the new normal - job interview "did u look at girls" in high school yeah wow
and then Americans will get theirs Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Indeed. You’ll be disappointed again.
He thinks it was the RUSSIAN'S again ,Yeah that's it the Russian
While I fully expect Kavanaugh to be approved, even if he is not President Trump will nominate another equally Conservative judge to fill the void.