FBI to investigate person who gave 'false statements' against Kavanaugh

Maybe some lib-retard cock-sucker will finally be held accountable for the lies.

Senate panel asks FBI to investigate person who gave 'false statements' against Kavanaugh

(USA Today)
Would that be Graham? Cruz? TRUMP?

Quit whining about Kavanaugh. He revealed his true self Thursday.

Twitler needs to make another nominee. This guy is unfit for the bench.

Fuck that guy. And fuck the discussion. Our country is better than this.

At least it used to be.
Would that be Graham? Cruz? TRUMP?

Quit whining about Kavanaugh. He revealed his true self Thursday.

Twitler needs to make another nominee. This guy is unfit for the bench.

Fuck that guy. And fuck the discussion. Our country is better than this.

At least it used to be.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The only thing revealed about Kavanaugh is that he is a man of immense integrity and more than qualified to be on the Supreme Court.
The only thing revealed about Kavanaugh is that he is a man of immense integrity and more than qualified to be on the Supreme Court. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And what came from the "supplemental" hearing is:

CONFIRMATION that we don't need LIBERALS picking judges.

What was it "Booker" did? Oh, yea!

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/sena...assault-women/

I suppose it's too bad Ted Kennedy isn't on the committee!

What was it "Booker" did? Oh, yea!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
booker is buffoonish to say the least

his "speech" before his walk out Friday during the committee voting to take kavanaugh's nomination to the floor should have embarrassed him

with all the dramatic flair of a junior high school understudy in a scene from hamlet he camera mugged for 20 minutes

he finally took a breath and Grassley found a way to squeeze in " that's a good place to stop" but booker had an ending he had practiced and held hope it would be a moment of acclaimed and grand oratory and while flustered a bit by Grassley's comment, went to his grand ending being too dumb to see or feel his own buffoonery
Hail to the chief!
Isn't Corey Booker now gay?

As I've written on other boards, if we start believing "every woman" the court and police systems will be overwhelmed and there won't be anyone but women running the police stations, the courthouses and the jails.

Some women have figured this out-mostly the ones with sons and brothers. Others, particularly "Never Trumpers" don't give a shit and would do whatever it takes to smear any woman or man that stands in their way of the abortion sacrament.
He drank beer in high school.

You should lock anyone up that does that.....

Liberals are fucking brain dead
Did you say "{staff edit-ck}"? or "Cock-Sucker"... ? Here you go:

I take it "CT" is NOT planning on appearing before the SCOTUS next year.

Oh, it's always a good idea to read the rules before ...

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Has someone already hit THE BUTTON? Or must I do it?

Back to the topic ...

If the FBI/Special Counsel can't find Russian collusion from 2016 in almost two years, wait!, it has been two years ...

... they CAN'T find out about an alleged sexual assault from 35 years ago in A WEEK!!!!!

And if THEY DO! Guess what that will say about the "Russian collusion"?

This is a win-win for Trump and Judge Kavanaugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't Corey Booker now gay?

As I've written on other boards, if we start believing "every woman" the court and police systems will be overwhelmed and there won't be anyone but women running the police stations, the courthouses and the jails.

Some women have figured this out-mostly the ones with sons and brothers. Others, particularly "Never Trumpers" don't give a shit and would do whatever it takes to smear any woman or man that stands in their way of the abortion sacrament. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Did you see that tweet from a noted Femininst, who says "WHO CARES if men get screwed by false claims. WE WANT ALL women to be believed"
Or something to that effect, and what got me, was supposedly she has a LOT OF FOLLOWERS AGREEING with her.
Trust no one.

Doubt everything.

Believe nothing.

The mantra of the RWW
Enjoy another loss when this is over YR. When Kavanaugh gets cleared in a week EVERY dimretard senaor will have to vote YES or be known as siding with a proven LIAR in Ford. Then we get on to replacing Ginsberg.
Did you see that tweet from a noted Femininst, who says "WHO CARES if men get screwed by false claims. WE WANT ALL women to be believed"
Or something to that effect, and what got me, was supposedly she has a LOT OF FOLLOWERS AGREEING with her. Originally Posted by garhkal

so, they want no due process like what happened in colleges when men were accused of rape and were prohibited/denied self-defense against thier accusers during the rancid Obama years?

;
this is bad that they think like this. this is almost taking a page from marital relations where the wife is always right; you don't win arguments with her.
so, they want no due process like what happened in colleges when men were accused of rape and were prohibited/denied self-defense against thier accusers during the rancid Obama years?

;
this is bad that they think like this. this is almost taking a page from marital relations where the wife is always right; you don't win arguments with her. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

That's exactly what it sounds like that bitch wants..