Name: Kaylee Kleavage
Phone: 769 222 8249
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://biloxi.skipthegames.com/femal...p/479052224961
City: Ocean Springs
State: Mississippi
Address: Near exit 50
Activities: Oral
Hair Length and Color: Black. Pinned up when I was there.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Much older than her pics show. Those pics were during better times.
Recommendation: No
But DarkP, she promises that you will be coming back for more! When u going back? Lol, just picking! Thanks for the honest Review!
Originally Posted by BassCat
She's not that bad BC. I'm sure you've done worse. I know I have.

I have seen her, and no, she's not a beauty queen, but she is pleasant, clean, had good communications skills, appeared to be straight and sober, no signs of certain recreational activities that so many of our ladies seem to enjoy, and had a clean, private incall.

I'll settle for that in a B&G encounter.

I used to have a regular gal that I saw at least once a week on average for several years. I never even called, I'd just drop by. She was honestly ugly as sin, and 10 years older than me, but she was reliable and $40. Gave pretty damn good head too. Actually, I started out seeing her daughter, but the daughter found true love and moved somewhere out west with her new boyfriend. Mom let me know that she'd be happy to "take up the slack", so I started visiting mom..... eventually the daughter had a baby and mom moved out west too, to be with the baby. I really miss having that $40 BBBJ option available whenever I need it.......
Easy how come all good things like that come to an end. You get extra points for nutting in both the mom and daughters mouths in my book no matter how ugly the mom was.

I had a civilian ex that moved about half hour away when we split. She had a rental in my town and being the cheap whore she is didnt want to pay to have the yard cut. So she asked me if I would cut it for her. Being the no good pig I am I told her sure I would cut it for blow jobs. She agreed and for what must have been 7 or 8 years I would load up the mower and go cut her yard for what worked out to something like 35 times a year. I would go by her place when I was over her way and she would make good on her payment. She even got married during this time and still honored the deal just when her hubby was at work. Up until she married the bj would often turn into a all out fuck fest. Once she married she said it was wrong to fuck me so for the remaining 3 or 4 years she just gave me bj's.

I really hated to see a for sale sign go up in the yard. I guess it worked out for the best not long after she sold it she started getting fat. It was good while it lasted though. All good things come to an end eventually.

I dont mind paying 60 for a b&g 40 is better but 60 is fine.
That's why Basscat is the Poontang General!!
She's not that bad BC. I'm sure you've done worse. I know I have. Originally Posted by Easy Does It
Honestly I dont mind ugly as long as the body is nice. I like a pretty girl dont get me wrong but a butterface is fine by me. I am there to use the body whats going on above the shoulders is of no concern. Really you only need to see the back of her head anyways. I just dont want a fat girl. I like fat girls for friends I just dont enjoy fucking them.
Will she provide cim?
And what was the donation?
Thanks, Mark