I think encounter report is a missing critical field

I am just curious why there are no section such as duration / damage on the format of review ?

I think those are quite essential field for the report don't you guys agree ?
If you are referring to whether or not a gent paid for their session and what they might have paid-- why, that is illegal and this site would never promote illegal activities.
Tell me you're new without telling me you're new
It can be done is the ROS of the review, you know, the private section of the review which is so private, you can put it there, but not private enough to allow a reviewer to post session pics in.
It can be done is the ROS of the review, you know, the private section of the review which is so private, you can put it there, but not private enough to allow a reviewer to post session pics in. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
The picture rule is for a different reason. Not every lady that is reviewed here is verified here. We have no way to verify that the lady in the pictures is, in fact, of age unless they are verified. It is far easier to have an across the board rule that does not require us to be compliant with certain regulations regarding images than to have to police each instance one by one. There are some compliance issues with newer regulations when it comes to images/video. Some sites don't seem to care about that-- and they won't until it becomes an issue.
roger I just got curious because it seems like every report has comment like what is damage
The legal math is this: if the site requires you to provide that information for PA then the owners may be at risk. If you decide on your own to disclose it then it’s on you.

None of this has been litigated in court, mind you, but changes in state and federal law starting about 5 years ago raises that risk. The site owners decided to get ahead of the game and hopefully avoid ever having to defend themselves in court. Other sites have determined differently (and the risk may be different for them in any event).