DEMOCRATS VOTE TO SHUT GOVERNMENT DOWN !!!!!!!

By a vote of 54-46 vote the Senate Democrats voted to table proposals the House GOP passed which would have funded the government.

Obama and the Democrats want the government to shut down...they think it plays to their re-election benefit.

Obama will play the same game of brinkmanship with the debt ceiling and our credit rating; remember, Obama was the president who presided over our first credit rating downgrade.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2gP3dx5mU
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 01:11 PM
By a vote of 54-46 vote the Senate Democrats voted to table proposals the House GOP passed which would have funded the government.

Obama and the Democrats want the government to shut down...they think it plays to their re-election benefit.

Obama will play the same game of brinkmanship with the debt ceiling and our credit rating; remember, Obama was the president who presided over our first credit rating downgrade.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2gP3dx5mU
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter Originally Posted by Whirlaway

not ... they voted to kill the House bill ... we now have 11 hours and 50 minutes for the House vote

so
OMG They are going to shut down

Go to Wal-Mart and get eggs, milk and bread water and ammo.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know; hide the women and children..................and beware of zombies roaming our streets.

OMG They are going to shut down

Go to Wal-Mart and get eggs, milk and bread water and ammo.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Gotyour6
don't forget batteries.
Right wingers will need dildo batteries.
I know; hide the women and children..................and beware of zombies roaming our streets. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So why did you write such a screaming, lying headline if you don't think this is such a big deal.

You're a fucking imbecile.

We all know what this is about and why.
Teddy leading the repub's down the primrose path to 2016
I know; hide the women and children..................and beware of zombies roaming our streets. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
My step-daughter works for the Department of the Interior in Colorado and she is out of a job starting tomorrow. Good work Republicans!! But I'm sure the Republicans will blame the Democrats.
It was the Dumbocrats fault!!! They intentionally wanted to shut down the government. The one good thing that came of this is that the Republicans got the senate votes recorded for the future elections coming up. Smart play by republicans.

If this was so important Reid would have been there on Sunday voting but instead told his libtard idiots not to show up till 2 pm on Monday. This shutdown was intentional!
Perhaps the repubs are waiting to see how many people sign up for Obamacare tomorrow? That's what I would do. If 30 million people sign up tomorrow, the CR, without any Obamacare provisions, will be passed in the house the next day. If 100,000 people sign up, it could get ugly. Less than 30 minutes to go for both
so if it's not 30 million it fails?

Glad you've set the benchmark, dipshit.

Rather than signups, you should gauge this by how many hits the websites get tomorrow.

But that wouldn't be a fair measure of interest, would it?

Keep praying for people to be uninsured! that doesn't make you a good guy btw...
Today we saw the pathetic swan song of the Republican Party. They can't get past the fact that America elected President Obama fair and square (twice by landslides). They have no respect for the fact that Obamacare was passed into law, and it's constitutional validity was affirmed.

But most troubling these bastards want to deny healthcare to sick people (mostly women and poor children) so that health insurance companies can increase profitability. They hoodwink so many honest people in this country that actually think the Republican Party has their best interests at heart.

Folks if you make less than $500k a year they do not give a shit about you!!! Don't let them pee on your leg and tell you it's raining!!!
My step-daughter works for the Department of the Interior in Colorado and she is out of a job starting tomorrow. Good work Republicans!! But I'm sure the Republicans will blame the Democrats. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
She will get her money when she gets back..Relax.
Today we saw the pathetic swan song of the Republican Party. They can't get past the fact that America elected President Obama fair and square (twice by landslides). They have no respect for the fact that Obamacare was passed into law, and it's constitutional validity was affirmed.

But most troubling these bastards want to deny healthcare to sick people (mostly women and poor children) so that health insurance companies can increase profitability. They hoodwink so many honest people in this country that actually think the Republican Party has their best interests at heart.

Folks if you make less than $500k a year they do not give a shit about you!!! Don't let them pee on your leg and tell you it's raining!!! Originally Posted by Misawahawk
No one ever denied health care to the poor. Never happened. Matter of fact, they get better care than most middle class. So go on about how the poor and women and children are all suffering form no health care.