HEALTHCARE.GOV

Anyone use the healthcare.gov web site yet?

https://www.healthcare.gov/

If so, please let us know how the process went.......
What is the proof of citizenship that they require for registration ?
What proof of income do they require to receive government subsidized insurance rates ?
I cannot create a MarketPlace Account to continue. "Important: Your account couldnt be created at this time. The system is unavailable."

The President said there would glitches. He and Biden are manning the Help Desk right now.
The web site is likely being flooded with web traffic from Mexico and points south !

Whirrly talking to himself?
How do they require you to prove you are who you say you are ?
Kinda like the Democrats approach to Voter ID ?

No ID required !
No Fines either. You can lie about your income in order to get the max subsidy without any govt retribution...at least for the first year. Or whenever the servers come back up.
Well scofflaws like you ought to be able to get away from having to buy insurance and stand up for FREEDOM!

LMAO!!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Well scofflaws like you ought to be able to get away from having to buy insurance and stand up for FREEDOM!

LMAO!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

this is going to be great... sit back and watch the children whine BUT BUT BUT from now on Obamacareghazi

I love it
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 12:26 PM
When you file taxes they will get you.

So for hookers and drug dealers and Mexicans that dont pay taxes this will be great.
And guys who volunteer to cut off their dicks for a grand!

Is that a bronze, silver, gold or platinum dick?
You are focused on one thing arent you.

I offered $5000 to meet as well. Not one of you loud mouth fucks took me up on it.

Nope, all fucking talk just like your fucking president.

All talk.