So I Created a thread w/i the Rules and it was removed...what BS

I was going through the Body Rub adds cuz I was bored and I stumbled on a rant about how some one was pissed that a client pushed the limits and ATTEMPTED FS.

This morning, I created a thread "Someone is pissed" and posted the link of the rant. Please note that at the bottom of the rant/ad there were links to the lady's other ads for 'Massages'. Those ads had pictures and I put them on here to help give more context to the story.

Also, I made it clear that I don't condone such behavior along with the rest of the rant.

I get a PM from this girl who is deerwhisperer on here telling me to remove the post if not the pictures.

Well, having a life and shit to do I didn't get to my PMs until about 12ish or so. By that time, I got a lengthy nasty gram that had details that didn't jive with the rant.

She adamantly said she doesn't do extras....so I'm like, OK, if you don't then you should be fine. My thread WAS NOT a REVIEW, just an FYI about someone having a rant.

HOwever, it begs the question,"i f you are not doing any extras, why are you here policing information?" Kinda like the no review AMP up north.

So deerwhisperer claims she doesn't do extras?....

text only 512-715-4511
UTR/No Reviews please

This ad is just for a lovely massage. Edging, nude, sensual,everything to bring you joy.
Great Massage I promise. $150/hr

http://www.asexyservice.com/austin/c...zAcWsjWMkp5dA/

http://livedomreviews.com/ad/austin/512-715-4511/1/262

https://www.eroticpostreviews.com/p/529947

http://www.gfeforum.com/austin-escor...5-4511.114880/

....Ok. I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

To the MODs...why did you remove a thread that was within the boundaries of the rules without any notification to me whatsoever?
My original Post:

Wasn't She on here?

I'm not advocating nor excusing bad behavior.

If memory serves me correctly, wasn't she into some kinky painful shit?

http://austin.backpage.com/Therapeut...-okay/13979391

http://austin.backpage.com/Therapeut...better/9846149

If a lady has an ad for Massage and you respond to the Massage ad, please just expect a Massage! Today was shitty. Not only did I make it clear I only do massage, I even have signs on my wall stating that.

That means, show up and lay on my table and receive the service you responded to.

Just had someone kiss me, stick their tongue in my mouth (germaphob here!) and push for way more, grabbing me, trying to stick their fingers in me. TRY TO HAVE FS WITH ME!!!! GROSS! Horrible. I'm too old for this crap. My patience is getting very pushed and I will snap if assaulted again. Back off! If you respond to a massage ad, expect a massage. If you want more, do NOT be a cheap ass douche bag expecting to pay massage prices and cough up the funds to see a pro.

Please, please, please hire a professional for those types of things and hire massage-girls for massage.
My follow up Post after the nasty gram:

Apparently, she's still on here as deerwhisperer and she sent me a PM earlier this morning telling me to remove my post or at least my pictures. She doesn't want to be on this site at all. I just read it now, btw.

I guess, since I didn't jump, she sent me a follow up nasty gram rant. I also just read it now.

@deerwhisperer, If you are not doing extras anymore, then that's fine.
You have nothing to worry about.

All I did was to simply cut and paste your rant and add from your BP posts.
They are linked, so If you read the rant, you can click on your other ads at the bottom.

You don't want your pics up, don't post them for the whole world to see.

Again, if you don't do extras, that's fine. You being here 'UTR' here to check up on what is said about you, will only ad to speculation that you do extras. The only reason that I can think of you being here is that you do happen to do extras but don't want the word to get out. Kind of like the no review AMP in north austin, FS and all but they want it under wraps.

The rant claimed attempted FS while in PM she's saying he did FS? At this point, I smell something fishy cuz knowing rape survivors, their stories never ever waiver. Ever.
I never posted those ads, those are sites that apparently take ads from other sources and ad their own wording to them. And maybe why I ended up with the bad client last week, I just assumed he found my real ad. I only have one up. I didn't even know those other sites existed. I never posted ads for nude. And I only post on BP.

There ya go Skip. Now please leave me alone. I do not want attention on eccie. UTR, only advertise on BP.
you are such a douche bag, clearly i only have massage ads on bp, as far as dom work.....fun stuff but have not done that in 7 months. And dom work was just beating the hell out of people and being paid for it, nothing else. Far cry from FS. Plus, I never had a problem when I was doing dom work, those were great clients. Only ever had issues with massage clients, a few who thought massage meant way more. You posted links to therapeutic ads, and posted old dom pics. You sitting here claiming I do FS is a joke, if I did, I'd have ads for it. hell, i have not even been in town for 12 weeks because i was caring for mom as she died, so for you to sit around to dig up old photos of me and post them with links to my thera ad all because you thought it was funny or something i was assaulted? Thats it I'm out, this is all to dangerous anyway.
Oh really? Im not a lawyer but you are telling us all that some websites just take random ads and change the wording to insinuate that a legit massage therapist does extras? That's a big liability for a site to take. Libel may be applicable.

How is it that im not finding other legit therapists on there? It seems the only ones I see on there are ...the ones who blatantly advertise or insinuate extras.

I surely don't see my legit therapist with her ass hanging out riding someone's face.

You wanted your pics gone. Done.

You don't want attention, quit calling it to yourself. For example your avatar on a hooker board matches your 'legit' ad pics.

You need to make up your mind. Go full blown whore or stay legit.

I never posted those ads, those are sites that apparently take ads from other sources and ad their own wording to them. And maybe why I ended up with the bad client last week, I just assumed he found my real ad. I only have one up. I didn't even know those other sites existed. I never posted ads for nude. And I only post on BP.

There ya go Skip. Now please leave me alone. I do not want attention on eccie. UTR, only advertise on BP. Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
Oh wow! Hold up while I get my popcorn! Drama,drama,drama.
Yes for sure there are places that take our ads and change them up. i have never done FS and there have been sites that steal my ads and change them up and say I do. Disreputable new sites steal our ads all the time and do what they want with them.
Oh really? Im not a lawyer but you are telling us all that some websites just take random ads and change the wording to insinuate that a legit massage therapist does extras? That's a big liability for a site to take. Libel may be applicable.

How is it that im not finding other legit therapists on there? It seems the only ones I see on there are ...the ones who blatantly advertise or insinuate extras.

I surely don't see my legit therapist with her ass hanging out riding someone's face.

You wanted your pics gone. Done.

You don't want attention, quit calling it to yourself. For example your avatar on a hooker board matches your 'legit' ad pics.

You need to make up your mind. Go full blown whore or stay legit. Originally Posted by Skip_8

Sir Skip...

I apologize for the intrusion but I have to say that this has been a REAL PROBLEM for me as of late... For whatever reason A TON of sites are stealing my information from Eccie, TER and my website and putting it on their new sites...

I was not paying much attention to the activities listed.. and that was an oversight on my part... at the time I was looking at the adjustments made to my bio, the change in my age, hair color etc... but I will try to go back and see if those things had been adjusted as well..

At this time I have contacted around 15 sites and I have asked that my information be removed and as of yet, NONE OF THEM have responded to my replies... and one of those darn sites has me in my 20's!! I am like GOOD LORD!! THAT IS ALL I NEED... lol... I have always been honest about my age, types of play dates and limitations and it is very frustrating to have to deal with unscrupulous sites that steal our information and use it to benefit their own site...

Sorry for the intrusion...

Have a great day!!

Your seductive slave,

Guinevere

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Just be aware that this lady in question has provided extras, even if she does not do son now.

Thanks!

Sir Skip...

I apologize for the intrusion but I have to say that this has been a REAL PROBLEM for me as of late... For whatever reason A TON of sites are stealing my information from Eccie, TER and my website and putting it on their new sites...

I was not paying much attention to the activities listed.. and that was an oversight on my part... at the time I was looking at the adjustments made to my bio, the change in my age, hair color etc... but I will try to go back and see if those things had been adjusted as well..

At this time I have contacted around 15 sites and I have asked that my information be removed and as of yet, NONE OF THEM have responded to my replies... and one of those darn sites has me in my 20's!! I am like GOOD LORD!! THAT IS ALL I NEED... lol... I have always been honest about my age, types of play dates and limitations and it is very frustrating to have to deal with unscrupulous sites that steal our information and use it to benefit their own site...

Sorry for the intrusion...

Have a great day!!

Your seductive slave,

Guinevere

Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
They dont steal your information from TER, TER sells your information.
They dont steal your information from TER, TER sells your information. Originally Posted by submarineracer

REALLY?!?

Those DARN SCALAWAGS!!

Grrr... lol

There ya go Skip. Now please leave me alone. I do not want attention on eccie. UTR, only advertise on BP. Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
I don't think there are many people on ECCIE that are willing believe that a woman with an account that posts here is NOT a whore or a guy with an account that posts here does not spend money on and time with whores.

I would think the licensing authority for "legitimate" massage therapists would see it in that manner as well.

Thanks for the info Skip......
Sorry been out of pocket for a bit and didn't see this. If you're referring to this post Skip, it was temporarily removed pending possible edits only but has been replaced intact since those pictures were pulled from one of her recent BP ads I saw myself.

This site has a very strong bias against censorship. Typically if something is edited but no infraction issued a courtesy notification is given to the original poster letting them know what was edited and why. If that was not done in this case I'm sure it was an oversight and ,as I said, the post has been replaced intact.
Let me explain something regarding No Review Policies. An enforceable NRP is only granted if a provider does not advertise her services anywhere on the internet and requests one. In the case of a massage therapist this applies to those who do not advertise extras and request it or who are licensed massage therapists.

Having an NRP on Eccie does not mean that noone can mention you, repost your legit ads, repost the pics from those ads, etc. All it means is that noone can discuss extras you perform. That's it.

This site exists for the purposes of information sharing. Someone with an NRP is not entitled to subvert that process except under a very narrow set of exceptions. If you advertise FBSM or Dom sessions and someone writes a FBSM/Dom review with no mention of extras then guess what? It stays. It is the client's prerogative to share that information.

I just wanted to clear that up since there seems to be some confusion that somehow an NRP protects someone from any and all mention on this site.