Email Address: none
URL / Website: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...y/759820885297
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: over the river and up the hill
Hair Length and Color: blond and med length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 57, thin, 140, B cups, nice nips, really nice ass, box was trimmed, really does look like the GND
Recommendation: Yes
What town is she in?
The ad says Albany, then again we all know that's not really a reliable indicator of actual physical location. I'd like to know too, because hot damn, she sounds like a treasure.
What town is she in? Originally Posted by Tomb8871
She is in Cohoes I believe, or she was the last time I talked to her.
Yes Cohoes she made an exception to her no outcall rule for me because of our scheduling difficulties, so I assume she only does incall at her place, not sure.......and while she does not post too often and does not work every day...... yes, she was awesome!!
Yes Cohoes she made an exception to her no outcall rule for me because of our scheduling difficulties, so I assume she only does incall at her place, not sure.......and while she does not post too often and does not work every day...... yes, she was awesome!! Originally Posted by soldierboy44
I have talked to her a few times a while back, never met her but she seemed really cool. I know she offered incall which was fine by me since I only see girls that offer incalls, but Cohoes was a little too far for me to drive. But she seemed really nice and down to earth.