Would you bang Alexandria Ocasio Cortez?

• Tiny
  • 07-23-2020, 09:47 PM
Poll
you should have included "don't know"/"dont care" in the poll
  • Tiny
  • 07-23-2020, 10:14 PM
you should have included "don't know"/"dont care" in the poll Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Damn Dilbert. I know from your other posts on this site that you’ve invested enough time in learning Spanish to be able to ask Latina’s whether they’ll do every imaginable sexually perverted act known to man and how much each one costs. And if you were presented with a reasonably attractive Latina who speaks English on a silver platter, for free, you “don’t know/don’t care”? I don’t buy it.
Of course i voted NO !

Shes a crazy ugly horse face BITCH!

Wouldnt fuck her if she paid me!
It should be obvious that all the old homosexual Trump lovers on this board will vote no.
is ATMCIM on the menu?

BAHHAAAAA
Saggy tits. Real knee knockers.
Never fuck your bartender.
She's definitely fuckable. It would probably be very wise to bring some duct tape to cover her mouth though so she can't talk because I don't give a fuck what a dumb bimbo has to say.

I don't think she is bad looking. She is just annoying, silly and immature to me. I've definitely fucked worse than her though if we are judging solely on appearance. She's at least a decent enough looking that I would not be embarrassed like I've been a few times when I woke up in the morning and looked at the chick who was in bed with me... I still need some therapy because of my beer goggles when I was a kid. Many were not a pretty sight and were quite disturbing. I took a lot of long showers back then because I felt so dirty. LOL
Damn Dilbert. I know from your other posts on this site that you’ve invested enough time in learning Spanish to be able to ask Latina’s whether they’ll do every imaginable sexually perverted act known to man and how much each one costs. And if you were presented with a reasonably attractive Latina who speaks English on a silver platter, for free, you “don’t know/don’t care”? I don’t buy it. Originally Posted by Tiny

depends on how crazy/psycho she is. this is where the dunno part comes in.

there is always a catch with some one.
Yes but I used a condom.
no I don't think I even could knowing her true colors
I’d let her lick my asshole.
NO , she's BAT FUCKING SHIT CRAZY
I wonder if she talks while giving head?