URL / Website: https://www.xoc.ch/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Very nice galleria hotel.
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, TUHP, TUHA, MISH, Doggy, GREEK, Cum coated BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful girl with blue eyes, long blond hair, 5’9 with heels, 115lb, fake tits, 34DD-24-34
Recommendation: Yes
  • 3Sum
  • 07-17-2019, 03:14 PM
Nice, but since they aren’t accepting new members it’s like looking thru the window.

Thanks for the review.
Thanks for the review and pics! Sounds like an awesome session with Ivy. Would love to spend time with these beautiful European girls and wish XOC would take new clients.
Yep, still not accepting new registrations. Kind of like having an UTR.
More like dozens of UTRs
  • 3Sum
  • 07-18-2019, 03:32 PM
They are not taking any more clients because some jack ass here in Houston fucked it up for all you guys. This is the only large city where XO rotation is like 2 or 3 girls. All other cities like NY, MA, MD, IL, even GA, they got dozen girls to choose from.

Last year I met this girl from XO Gigi was her name. Man, she was the finest girl I've ever seen in my life. I would of given my credit card to her just to have her to myself. Saw her twice, once here in Houston, and once in Dallas. I flew over to Dallas just to see her because she was so fine. I miss her.

Problem with XO is you'll only see them twice if you're lucky, and they are gone. Not like eccie or p411, you can see fat chic's all you want anytime of the day. You just have to shop around to find a good one here.
  • 3Sum
  • 07-18-2019, 03:51 PM
Damn for the girl reviewed.

Damn! for Gigi.