Angela Corey Learns of the Verdict

I expect many people to get thrown under the bus for this as the President protects Eric Holder.
The man is a serial abuser, he won't take no for an answer.

I think that Angela will waiting for her own verdict in about a year. Just like the Duke lacross prosecutor.
  • Old-T
  • 07-15-2013, 08:06 AM
I expect many people to get thrown under the bus for this as the President protects Eric Holder. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why am I not surprised that Gonad somehow thinks Obama and Holder were the prosecutors in this trial.

I am far from a Holder fan but there are a lot of stupid things he has done to bash him with. Clearly that's not enough for you--but that's not a surprise.

Are you figuring out how to blame him for the next traffic fatality on your street? I'm sure you can figure out how to claim a conspiracy between Holder and the local soccer playing hoodlums. In your mind they are obviously the sinister force plotting everything you don't like in life.

At least you're consistent.
She should be disbarred and thown in jail.
Yep.

She should be disbarred and thown in jail. Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman
  • Old-T
  • 07-15-2013, 08:58 AM
Why stop there? Send her to thr gulag--that's what you really believe.

The young stupid bigot and the old one.
So a government official violating civil rights, lying to judges, and breaking the law is okey-dokey with you?
it would have been more realistic for corey, in the video when dershowitz was mentioned, to have called him called him "dershowitz, that little jew"
You sound like MSNBC anchors............

Why stop there? Send her to thr gulag--that's what you really believe.

The young stupid bigot and the old one. Originally Posted by Old-T
You sound like MSNBC anchors............ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
At least they are consistent...LOL
Why am I not surprised that Gonad somehow thinks Obama and Holder were the prosecutors in this trial.

I am far from a Holder fan but there are a lot of stupid things he has done to bash him with. Clearly that's not enough for you--but that's not a surprise.

Are you figuring out how to blame him for the next traffic fatality on your street? I'm sure you can figure out how to claim a conspiracy between Holder and the local soccer playing hoodlums. In your mind they are obviously the sinister force plotting everything you don't like in life.

At least you're consistent. Originally Posted by Old-T
Where did I say the Obama and Holder were prosecutors for the Zimmerman Trial? Corey was the Special Prosecutor. Bernie de la Rionda was the lead prosecutor. Your butt hurt is affecting your reading comprehension.
  • Old-T
  • 07-16-2013, 09:50 PM
I expect many people to get thrown under the bus for this as the President protects Eric Holder. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Where did I say the Obama and Holder were prosecutors for the Zimmerman Trial? Corey was the Special Prosecutor. Bernie de la Rionda was the lead prosecutor. Your butt hurt is affecting your reading comprehension. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Look up "sarcasm". My point was even when you get a trial outcome you want you make your obligatory shot at Obama. I expect any day you will blame the liberals for the drought in the southwest, the recent airliner crash, and the fact that your favorite NASCAR driver hasn't won more races.
I don't watch NASCAR Old-Racist and I don't blame BHO on the weather.

Oh, I get it! You're playing stupid! Tell me when you started!
  • Old-T
  • 07-16-2013, 10:21 PM
Yep. Typical reply from you. Even with my giving you the answer key you still can't (more likely won't) comprehend sarcasm.

And now you are also tacking on the "racist" term, so I'll ask you the same 2 questions I have asked IBBuffoon a number of times without getting an answer:

(1) What race am I?

(2) What race am I supposedly biased against? I have no long and oft-posted anti-Hispanic soccer posts like you do, in fact I have called you on that on numerous occasions--so don't kill electrons by claiming my stance about Zimmerman was anti-Hispanic, it was anti-macho-tough-guy.

I'm curious to see if you will actually answer. Even if you get it wrong, an honest attempt will be more than IB ever did.

And speaking of soccer, I'm still waiting for one of the RWW brigade to reply to the most recent soccer thread where I again countered lies with facts. As soon as I did, the tread went silent and the hate mongers moved on to a different thread.

So, in case you forgot the questions:

(1) What race am I?

(2) What race am I supposedly biased against? I have no long and oft-posted anti-Hispanic soccer posts like you do, in fact I have called you on that on numerous occasions--so don't kill electrons by claiming my stance about Zimmerman was "racist", it was anti-macho-tough-guy.