George Zimmerman in 45 years

• WTF
  • 07-17-2013, 06:26 PM
Wisconsin man, 76, guilty in fatal shooting of 13-year-old e

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...-neighbor?lite
So says the poster that says "Martin is trending manslaughter!"
  • WTF
  • 07-17-2013, 06:49 PM
So says the poster that says "Martin is trending manslaughter!" Originally Posted by gnadfly
Zimmerman was trending manslaughter until that bitch , juror B37, decided to write a book about her changing the three ladies minds that wanted to convict Zimmerman! She fucked me., I should send her a bill for 200 dollars!
Zimmerman will be moving to an estate in Peru after he gets his settlements from NBC and Corey. He'll have hired body guards to do his shooting for him: no more murder trials.
Sad but not thread worthy.
... She fucked me., I should send her a bill for 200 dollars! Originally Posted by WTF
That's a $400 swing for you.
  • WTF
  • 07-17-2013, 07:33 PM
That's a $400 swing for you. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I knew I wasn't the only gambler on here!
Darius Simmons, the second known black kid killed and recognized by us in the last year...SAD
Surprising that we did not hear about this case 24/7.....or maybe not........

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top...tt-not-guilty/
That old fart knew what he was doing and he even knew what he was going to claim as a defense. Hope he gets the chair.
The only crime committed that night was by Trayvon Martin.
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2013, 07:25 AM
The only crime committed that night was by Trayvon Martin. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You have no idea who committed a crime, nor do I. All you have is speculation. That was not enough to convict for this jury. That is all that can factually be said.
You have no idea who committed a crime, nor do I. All you have is speculation. That was not enough to convict for this jury. That is all that can factually be said. Originally Posted by WTF
The jury ruled that it wasn't Zimmerman.
Zimmerman will be moving to an estate in Peru after he gets his settlements from NBC and Corey. He'll have hired body guards to do his shooting for him: no more murder trials. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hmmm, a Peruvian "estate," eh? What's that, a single wide with goats in the front yard, indoor plumbing optional, with a couple of local Trayvon-lookalikes standing outside? IBSyndrome, I don't think you should be counting Pussy George's $ just yet.
That old fart knew what he was doing and he even knew what he was going to claim as a defense. Hope he gets the chair. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Well he should get a life sentence without the possibility of parole. Unfortunately the State of Wisconsin doesn't have a death penalty.