Trayvon Martin & George Zimmerman - The Facts

The facts of this case are clear. First, this affects NO ONE! Except for the families involved, it has no bearing on anyone's life. It's not unique. It has happened before, and, unfortunately, will happen again. Every day.

Secondly, this serves only to deflect attention from real issues, and you suckers have fallen for it.

Since I let Imagecoast do all my thinking for me, I decided to find out what "they" had to say about the situation:

But what about this?

Nah, that's ok, because he loved his father, and since his father hated America, his child deserves to be killed.

Arguing that Zimmerman was a hero is ridiculous. Here's a hero:

And it gets worse. With all that is going on, seriously?

I'm going to tell you a story.

Once upon a time, American founding father Benjamin Franklin said “Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

Over 200 years later in America, it was revealed our government was wholesale spying on the people. Instead of outrage and promises to immediately shut down these programs and hold anyone who violated the Constitution under them responsible, the president’s response to this revelation was, “But I think it’s important to recognize that you can’t have 100% security, and also then have 100% privacy, and zero inconvenience. We’re gonna have to make some choices as a society.”

The American people were obviously not included in the ‘we’ who were making these choices.

Some Americans were so deeply concerned about this unconstitutional invasion of their privacy and rampant trampling on their Constitution and Bill of Rights, they rushed out to buy a $120 plain white T-shirt with absolutely nothing whatsoever on it designed by rap star Kanye West.

In a report on the T-shirt, mainstream media news outlet MSNBC wrote, “Priced at roughly a gazillion times the cost of a regular white T-shirt, this Egyptian cotton ‘Hip Hop T-Shirt’ bears no visible difference from a dollar-store tee.”

West was apparently not reached for comment, but we imagine if he had been, he may have responded something along the lines of, “Woo hoo, I’m riiiiccccchhhh! America is awesome!”

This can't be happening. But it is. Wow.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/...-white-t.html?

Agree to a degree, but here is an explanatory reply at:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053408218&postcount=35

BTW, here's a Twitter message that went viral yesterday:

"Kanye West is selling a $120 plain white t-shirt. Don't tell him, but Hanes makes a cheap knockoff"

Don't forget about Christopher Dorner manhunt. LAPD shot at 3 people not even related to Dorner. Their only crime was driving a vehicle similar to Dorner's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner_shootings_a nd_manhunt
Then LAPD set fire to the house Dorner was hiding in. Reminds me of Waco.
Bet he bought a T shirt.
When will the facts be posted?
And Franklin was right; we now have an electorate who prefers temporary safety over liberty.......America's newcomers have overwhelmed our sense of history and purpose.

The America we knew is lost.

I'm going to tell you a story.

Once upon a time, American founding father Benjamin Franklin said “Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Boo-fucking-hoo, Trendaway. When are you and gristboy leaving for sunny Lebanon?
Fuck you.

Your "I don't give a shit about freedom, liberty and government corruption" attitude is appalling.
Attn: IB Hankering is running a $25. blow and go special good for this date only. Any other services are extra. Call soon his dance card is filling fast.
Fuck you.

I don't give a shit about freedom, liberty and government corruption. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Fixed it for you Whirlyturd!

Suck an egg, Anti-American filth!
Agree to a degree, but here is an explanatory reply at:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053408218&postcount=35

BTW, here's a Twitter message that went viral yesterday:

"Kanye West is selling a $120 plain white t-shirt. Don't tell him, but Hanes makes a cheap knockoff"

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
An EXPLANATORY REPLY? Pretty haute Anglais there, Corpy!

BTW -- you can get a lot of SHIT on one of those white Ts!