Former Govenor Elliot Spitzers view on Zimmerman Trial

The hooker booker wants hid 15min...
I didn't read it (or listen to it) because why do I care what a crooked New York politician thinks about a Florida case. Why was this guy even interviewed over this?
Two tools having some shop talk.

Thanks to Spitzer we now have the real picture of what happened.

An innocent young man was shot and killed while walking in a place
he had every right to be.

Why wasn't it brought out in the trial that Zimmerman snuck up
behind him and put two in the back of his head.

Spitzer pandering to his political party and using this unfortunate incident
to do it.

They should change the name of that program to
Tool Time With Piers
I didn't read it (or listen to it) because why do I care what a crooked New York politician thinks about a Florida case. Why was this guy even interviewed over this? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I thought he lost his job because he was fucking hookers. Kind of like we do? How is he "crooked"?

That having been said, I could care less what he thinks and he's replowing ground from months ago. Zimmerman was overcharged. This, we know.
IS THIS ANOTHER BENGHAZI THREAD?
Unlike us, he was sending people to jail for hiring female talent while he was enjoying his own. I don't think anyone here is guilty of that. That is corruption and he is a public official. To me that equals crooked.
I'd say asking for picture of another guy's JUNK is not only crooked, but CREEPY as well.

Pot, meet kettle!
Unlike us, he was sending people to jail for hiring female talent while he was enjoying his own. I don't think anyone here is guilty of that. That is corruption and he is a public official. To me that equals crooked. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hypocritical for sure. But, it's not corruption. He wasn't taking bribes or money for favors. In fact, just the opposite.

I am assuming you feel just as strongly about David Vitter.....GOP stalwart and hobbyist.