For the love of IOP: Most passionate providers?

Okay Gentlemen!

So we already have the hottest providers of DFW, and the hottest providers over 35, but when it comes to providers who offer legendary IOP, who ranks the top of your list?
I wish I could nominate someone, but, Illusion Of Passion implies Fakery, no woman has ever Faked it with me...ijs...lmao
I wish I could nominate someone, but, Illusion Of Passion implies Fakery, no woman has ever Faked it with me...ijs...lmao Originally Posted by ManSlut
You are so full of bullshit. Lmao!
For me so far:

Jessica UTR
Daphne Hart
Reese Foster
  • EZ.
  • 08-31-2014, 02:21 PM
From when I was here before:
#1 Cathy TXSkiChick. You felt like you just ran a marathon. It wasn't over till she said so.
#2 Ashley Ash Lived up to "energizer bunny"
I consider vocals a huge part of IOP. HUGE.
That being said:
Isabella Preslie, Tori Capelli, WhitneyDoesTexas, Claire Knight.
Plus a few that aren't around anymore. Honorable Mention to Tiffany Texas, who screamed with a smile on her face. Lovely.
I will return back to this thread on Thursday with my name(s).
You are so full of bullshit. Lmao! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Lol...Uhh, you almost hurt my illusionary feelings...Lmao.

You get that thing we've talked about and I'll show you IOP baby! Me fakie fakie for long time.
Lol...Uhh, you almost hurt my illusionary feelings...Lmao.

You get that thing we've talked about and I'll show you IOP baby! Me fakie fakie for long time. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Keep on and you'll qualify for a thread hijack.
Jessica UTR
For me so far:

Reese Foster Originally Posted by Little Caesar

Yep... its always great with RF but there have been several times where it was off the charts into legendary.
pas·sion
ˈpaSHən/
noun
noun: passion; plural noun: passions; noun: Passion; noun: the Passion
1. strong and barely controllable emotion.

2. the suffering and death of Jesus.

For the first definition; in Dallas I would have to put CD3 on this list as she is barely controllable. I would also add Candi Staxx From San Antonio.

But if you are looking for the second definition I would have to go with Jesus I guess. But I hear his rates cost more than your immortal soul.
All women fake it, female orgasms are mythical events thrust upon us by the bra burning she devils of the 60s and 70s.
I wish I could nominate someone, but, Illusion Of Passion implies Fakery, no woman has ever Faked it with me...ijs...lmao Originally Posted by ManSlut
You are so full of bullshit. Lmao! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
yep, and he aint faking that bullshit
BSB, from what I've read you are one of the top ladies in this category. Hope our paths cross soon.

The top ladies I've seen are: Jessica UTR, Isabella Rose, Isabella Pressley, Sexxy Jade, Bliss, and BellaFtWorth. All make you feel special and all have unique movements / little things they do that set them apart.