Which is sexier lengierie or nude

Do you girls feel sexier with some crotchless panties and a nice teddie or just all natural
and Guys which do you like best
I like em in nothing but heels and lipstick. But the neighbors do tend to stare at her as she's walking to my front door.
I like em in nothing but heels and lipstick. But the neighbors do tend to stare at her as she's walking to my front door. Originally Posted by Hercules
lolthats funny red lipstick and red heels does sound great
Stripper T-back, stilettos, long hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. Nothing else.
I personally find chicks wearing men's dress shirts and just undies / nothing else below particularly sexy.

To be honest, I'm just groovy any time a lady allows me to have happy fun time.
I feel sexiest in my stockings, garter belt, and Louboutins... definitely without my bra or panties!

I also love being totally naked as well! Au naturel!
Lingerie is sexy...sort of like wrapping on a gift. Taking it off is an extra thrill.
look at the lingerie on sweet sexy valerie.
they are some of the best i've ever seen on and removed from a woman.
more photos of her in that outfit - http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=159665

something like these are also very sexy!

how bout in color?

Garter Belts and Stockings
I think it depends on the outfit
Most lingerie is boring!! I agree that a gal wearing nothing but high heels, red lipstick and striking eye makeup is totally captivating
Lingerie and lipstick leading to nudity here. The ultimate in this department would be Bliss of DFW!
She keeps her high heels on while she's 'playing' with you! FANTASTIC!!
High heels and a smile works for me.
Beggars can't be choosers.
Lingerie ... A sexy corset popping out the girls with garter belt and stockings can drive me crazy ...
Oh yeah with stilettos ...