Location, Location, Location

Imagine a real estate agent trying to sell you a property without telling you where it is. Ridiculous, huh? Similarly, ladies (and this is addressed to you ladies offering your services), why is it so hard to understand that we need to know where you are? "Dallas area" means nothing. "DFW" means nothing. Putting an ad in the FW Providers when you are in Dallas means nothing. It's as if you're trying to make yourself hard to find, and I can't believe that would be your intention.

How hard would it be to put "High 5 area", "Galleria area", "Mid-Cities area", SW FW", etc., in your ads? Please, please, please ... location, location, location.
Amen, brutha.
maybe they will listen, if we say it loud enough.

LOCATION, LOCATION, and...

um, what was the third one?
Posting Mid-Cities is worse than posting Dallas. Let's see...for Mid-Cities we have: Arlington, Grand Prairie, Hurst, Eusless, Bedford, Mansfield, Irving...not to mention Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Flower Mound... Yeah some of those are a reach...
It would help tremendously. I'm in the Dallas area 3-4 times per month, having to drive close to 2 hours to get there. I can come in from two different directions from where I work(I-30 or I-75), depending on where the incall location is. I second the motion!!
I find myself looking at other reviews to get an idea where the incall is and hope they haven't changed it
Amen, brutha. Originally Posted by TinMan
Can I get a second?

Where's ThatChubbyNurse when you need her to be shillin' her thang? She built an entire forum based on polite people being polite combined with geocentric ho herding. A place where hoes who actually know where they are may advertise in their own "zone". As well, those who seek such enlightened wimmin may seek them out based on a semblance of geographic preference.

Or so I was told, and I believe everything I read on the internet so don't anybody go busting my bubble!
Whiney girls ...
Posting Mid-Cities is worse than posting Dallas. Let's see...for Mid-Cities we have: Arlington, Grand Prairie, Hurst, Eusless, Bedford, Mansfield, Irving...not to mention Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Flower Mound... Yeah some of those are a reach... Originally Posted by Prolongus
As I've learned it since my move to North Texas, there's an unwritten rule of usage that the terms "midcities" and HEB are generally interchangeable; in practice, you're talking about points west of the airport that are fairly easily reachable via Texas 183, an area where the H, the E and the B are easily confused. I can't imagine anyone in Arlington, Irving, Colleyville, Mansfield, etc. saying he's from the midcities.

But, if there's that much confusion, add each individual city to the list. I think midcities is better than DFW, but Hurst is better than midcities.
But it doesn't make any difference. Just did a little looking and calculating. Over half of the ads in the FW Providers section are ... you guessed it ... NOT IN FORT WORTH.

Here's my own personal line in the sand. As of today, I refuse to see any provider who advertises in an area where she is not located. If I want to go to Dallas, I'll look in the Dallas section. I will not look in the Fort Worth section, see a provider in Dallas, and say, "Oh gee, maybe I'll just drive an extra hour to see this particularly hot lady." Not going to happen.

Also, if I have to go to extraordinary efforts to find out where you are, guess what. You're too much trouble to see. That sin't gonna happen either. I think I can successfullly do this because there are a lot of providers who do tell you where they are and who advertise where they are located.

For cryin' out loud, how hard is this?
Dallas

Tollway and Arapaho Area ;-)
XOXOXO!!

Private, clean and Easy access!
Dallas

Tollway and Arapaho Area ;-)
XOXOXO!!

Private, clean and Easy access! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Same here!

Here's my own personal line in the sand. As of today, I refuse to see any provider who advertises in an area where she is not located. If I want to go to Dallas, I'll look in the Dallas section. I will not look in the Fort Worth section, see a provider in Dallas, and say, "Oh gee, maybe I'll just drive an extra hour to see this particularly hot lady." Not going to happen. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Point of order!

Some Dallas ladies offer outcalls to Fort Worth. I think it is ok to for a Dallas lady to advertise in Fort Worth if she offers outcalls there. Saves the Ftw guys from having to scour Dallas ads looking for a provider who will do an outcall an hour west of us. However, if the lady only takes appts in Dallas (in or out) then you are absolutely right.

And since Phildo was kind enough to bring it up (again and again and again and a... ), the private forum is finding a it's niche with a short notice and daily specials area as opposed to location advertising.

Thanks for the opportunity to share that in coed, Phil

Thanks for the opportunity to share that in coed, Phil Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I do try to help, it's my middle name. What, no geophysical ho herding? I'm crushed! I thought somewhere there was an answer to the eternal lost ho question, thinking all along you had found it. Dammit all, anyway. What next, no Easter Bunny?
Some Dallas ladies offer outcalls to Fort Worth. I think it is ok to for a Dallas lady to advertise in Fort Worth if she offers outcalls there. Saves the Ftw guys from having to scour Dallas ads looking for a provider who will do an outcall an hour west of us. However, if the lady only takes appts in Dallas (in or out) then you are absolutely right. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Agreed. But it sure would be nice if that were noted in the subject line instead of all that stuff about "hot," "wet, "horny," and all those above-the-numbers-on-the-keyboards characters. And in the text of the ad as well. All those pictures are irrelevant if she's not geographically compatible.

Girls, making it easy for guys to figure out where you are will drive more clients your way (if only because your competition isn't) and reduce the amount of time you spend saying, "I"m sorry, but I don't work in that part of DFW."