MSOG

Which AMPs provide MSOG or is it mostly the girls preference?

Thanks
I've always had luck getting MSOG in every place I have been. There are always a few exceptions. I would post you specifics, but there has been so much flux with what has been going on. Just go, be very nice and respectful to the gal, ask her upfront, and get the hour.
I visited Lexi at blue yesterday, she got two good pops out of me..
Someone reviewed MSOG with GOLD.
Would have loved to have seen her about 30 years ago - I'm convinced she could have got 3 out of me back then. I can guarantee she'll give you as many pops as you can within the hour.
Would have loved to have seen her about 30 years ago - I'm convinced she could have got 3 out of me back then. I can guarantee she'll give you as many pops as you can within the hour. Originally Posted by mrsunnyhills
I've met Shasha and I agree with you. One of the friendliest and hardest working ladies you will meet in DFW. Extremely MSOG friendly as long as you show up on time. If you show up late to your appointment and she has an appointment right after yours, then that's on you.
Would have loved to have seen her about 30 years ago - I'm convinced she could have got 3 out of me back then. I can guarantee she'll give you as many pops as you can within the hour. Originally Posted by mrsunnyhills
I've met Shasha and I agree with you. One of the friendliest and hardest working ladies you will meet in DFW. Extremely MSOG friendly as long as you show up on time. If you show up late to your appointment and she has an appointment right after yours, then that's on you. Originally Posted by VeryClean
i third this. She worked really hard to get the second every time.
Shasha doesn't quit till the buzzer sounds which makes her a champion in my opinion. She's also open to just about anything but Greek. Also an above average massage will get you relaxed enough for a second pop.