OTHER SITES FOR ADS

• elk45
  • 02-25-2022, 03:10 AM
So where is one looking for ads of all our beautiful Dallas/Ft.Worth ladies? I am not much of a listcrawler guy, and Eccie no longer provides ads, so where to ladies and gents??? LOL
Tryst.link, and P411 available now if you’re a member.
Tryst.link, and P411 available now if you’re a member. Originally Posted by TinMan

Plus one on these plus I guess I'll throw in PrivateDelights and Eros. Problem with these sites (with exception to P411) is that there are plenty of fake/catfish/scam/etc listings on them and it's not nearly as "fail-safe" (I uses that term a bit liberally) as OH2.

I think NOW would be a GREAT TIME to see a resurgence in the #DatetDallas hashtag on Twitter. Although I say that with an emphasis on the "safety first" narrative for both guys and gals. I'm sure the ladies are feeling a little worried about the screening process taking a hit without OH2. It's not just business that's hurting because of the website issues, but OH2 did provide an extra layer/option of safety that's void now as well. Both sides gotta turn up their screening game a notch IMO.
I like TNAboard And it is popular in many other states for those that travel
Ditto on the TNABoard - It's used in the North East, and Pacific Northwest as well. Tryst is always great to check up on, Twitter hashtags are great too. I had to reactivate my twitter after being dormant for years.