My Evening In Chat

London Rayne gave me an idea of what to write for my next thread. Thank you, London for inspiring me.
Yesterday, I decided to pop into chat to see what was going on. I could not keep an eye on the screen the whole time because I had to do some reading for my next research paper that is due on Monday.

Ick, I have research papers due on Mondays and Wednesdays. Ouch!

Anyways, the chat room did not look like it had many gentlemen from Houston. I did not recognize a lot of the handles.

Yes, it was a bit of a sausage fest. The private messages consisted mostly of guys trying to have some cyber sex, expecting me to travel to them, or asking questions that could have been answered if they had just gone to my website.

Sorry I do not travel. 1) I do not have a car, 2) When I do have a car; I intend to only do outcalls in the Houston area.

I am not giving up on the chatroom completely. I might go in there once a week. Probably on the weekend.

I hope to see more ladies and gentlemen from Houston in the chat room next time I stop by.
  • Rezo
  • 12-03-2011, 09:48 AM
i hate you, London
I love you, London.........it is hooktard gold, I tell you........hooktard gold.
If I ever decide to visit the chatroom...I promise to leave my club and loincloth at the door.
...anyway.

If I ever decide to visit the chatroom...I promise to leave my club and loincloth at the door. Originally Posted by john353
  • Seedy
  • 12-03-2011, 10:43 AM
If I ever decide to visit the chatroom...I promise to leave my club and loincloth at the door. Originally Posted by john353
LMMFAO....John#'s, your just a neanderthal......LOL
Chat is not for everyone....
  • Trey
  • 12-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Chat sucks. Nothing going on in there.
chat's okay, if you know the people in there. A lot of newbies come in there, so you will get those PMs occasionally. But there's a lot of old heads that come in there regularly and we have fun and talk about just about anything. Chat is just that, where we go to chat and it's not much to it if you don't participate. Glad you joined us!
Hilarious. I've been in there. It's a bit much.
I agree wit LD I joined a couple of day or so ago just because and Mann did I have a blast!!! If LuxuryDaphne and LusciousLacy are in the room, Theres bound to be some fun going on lol!!! IJS

and well the private chats, its better to just take them in stride and try not to take all of it too seriously. You can usually tell which guys are seriously interested within the first couple questions/comments..
There is a block button for those guys that are annoying....

One thing chat is not is "serious" lol.
I agree wit LD I joined a couple of day or so ago just because and Mann did I have a blast!!! If LuxuryDaphne and LusciousLacy are in the room, Theres bound to be some fun going on lol!!! IJS

and well the private chats, its better to just take them in stride and try not to take all of it too seriously. You can usually tell which guys are seriously interested within the first couple questions/comments.. Originally Posted by AlaniiStarr

Youre a sexy thang! LD is a blast!! I hate going in there and girls are begging and pleading.. Im bored! Im lonely! Im horny! Desperation is sooo not attractive. I just go in for what it is.. pure entertainment! Its fun to canter back and forth with LD!! WHY!!!! Duh she is a hot mama!!

xoxoxo Alani... (with a grope to LD!!)
You were upset because guys were requesting outcall appointments? Although you do not do outcalls, if chat is a place where ladies get a lot of appointment requests, it sounds like a good thing for the ladies.