What's your .......

Favorite Sexual Position?
Standing doggie
+1 SP.
It's hard for me to do standing doggie being 6'4
+1 Luck
Any? All? I'm going to say 69. I love vagina in my mouth while someone is putting dong down their throat. I find that both parties try to make the other one excited, thus everyone wins. Also, you can always easily access some DATO action to steer things sideways.
It's hard for me to do standing doggie being 6'4 Originally Posted by Imdown
Picked me up and walk me around on it!!!!
It's hard for me to do standing doggie being 6'4 Originally Posted by Imdown
Last time I checked that's what they made heels for. Think bout it she bends over 45°angle(makes a everything exposed) she reaches around grabs you hand helps keeps balance and at the same time helps u get a better thrust
Gotta try that
1+ televill
Too many favorites to pick one. Favorite positions by category include (but not listed in order):

Oral: 69 (her on top), or serious face sitting with pelvic grind. Hell, daty with her legs high and wide always brings a smile and a hard on.

For deep penetration: leg glider (think ballerina split, but she is lying down and I straddle one leg while the other is over my shoulder), sideways (she is on her side, legs to one side of me as I kneel), folded deck chair. All awesome.

Just use me: CG with lots of pelvic thrust back and forth (not up and down), and dfk and tits getting in the way. She is in complete control using me as she wishes.

From behind: Good ol doggie if her hips and ass are right size for grabbing/slapping (thumb up her butt), surfboarding.

Honorary mention: Standing mish and standing k9.
really depends on the mood. And the girl's body.

I like mish, doggy.

Then what I call "modified doggy". Basically, in doggie, but I guide her down, she is laying flat, my legs outside hers, one of us fingering her clit.

Same thing with mish - move my legs outside, squeeze her legs together.

There has to be names for these - I've just never looked them up.
Or if I am VERY COMFORABLE with them then my very favorite would be the choke and stroke doggy style add some hair pulling psshhhh
Def doggie.....preferably standing up, with her on the edge of a bed...or maybe bent over something. Two things I love is the sight if a nice ass and the sound it makes when my hips are slapping against it.