Move out of the US

From all the flaming going on I notice a trend of hate towards Obama and Hiliary. From what I gather, under Obama, the world is on fire and his evil mistress Hiliary plans to light those ashes ablaze. There's a list of celebrities that have stated if Donald wins, they're moving out the country. As fervent a discord as I've read for Hiliary for POTUS, will any of you do the same or are you simply full of hateful rhetoric.

As for me, if Donald wins, its all the same to me. I agree with alot of his ideals, but hes a loose canon. If Cruz wins, well....I did 8 with Bush(Moron) and worse case scenario we win back house and senate after first 4yrs and have chance for trifecta(POTUS) next election.

From all the flaming going on I notice a trend of hate towards Obama and Hiliary. From what I gather, under Obama, the world is on fire and his evil mistress Hiliary plans to light those ashes ablaze. There's a list of celebrities that have stated if Donald wins, they're moving out the country. As fervent a discord as I've read for Hiliary for POTUS, will any of you do the same or are you simply full of hateful rhetoric.

As for me, if Donald wins, its all the same to me. I agree with alot of his ideals, but hes a loose canon. If Cruz wins, well....I did 8 with Bush(Moron) and worse case scenario we win back house and senate after first 4yrs and have chance for trifecta(POTUS) next election.

Originally Posted by Jislander
Loose Cannons are people that are of the likes of George Bush, Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton. The only reason Trump might sound a bit crazy is because he talks about crazy people and what they do. Trump doesn't preach hate. He preaches sound reason. Take Immigration, the borders aren't adequately secured. Why aren't they? When you leave your house, do you leave your front door wide open? Of course you don't. You don't want to come home to the possibility of an uninvited guest. Most Americans lock their front door for that reason. But yet our country doesn't use the same logic in securing our Borders. Trump says our leaders are stupid. I think he's right.

Jim
I will fight tooth and nail to keep Hillary, or any other Democrat, out of the WhiteHouse, but if the Dems do win, why would I leave my Country, the greatest Country on the Planet?

That would be just plain stupid.
They should leave like some of the other "celebrities" have done.
Nobody would really miss them. I suggest Iran or Syria.
The fewer mentally defective liberals we have the sooner we can restore this nation and stop the decline.

The answer is not higher taxes and bigger government. That is the problem.
Why bother with any taxes, if you can borrow the money? If the Trumster gets in will he fund his next war?
If you thinck taxes are not high enough, I encourage you to pay more, in fact you can pay half of mine, then again you probably do not have that kind of money.
If you thinck taxes are not high enough, I encourage you to pay more, in fact you can pay half of mine, then again you probably do not have that kind of money. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Or on the other hand you have four fingers and a thumb. Typical right wing nut thinking two wars on borrowed money is the way to go.
  • DSK
  • 04-29-2016, 11:00 AM
They should leave like some of the other "celebrities" have done.
Nobody would really miss them. I suggest Iran or Syria.
The fewer mentally defective liberals we have the sooner we can restore this nation and stop the decline.

The answer is not higher taxes and bigger government. That is the problem. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Amen to that my brother!!
  • DSK
  • 04-29-2016, 11:01 AM
I will fight tooth and nail to keep Hillary, or any other Democrat, out of the WhiteHouse, but if the Dems do win, why would I leave my Country, the greatest Country on the Planet?

That would be just plain stupid. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Have you ever visited Switzerland? Get back to me on the greatest country on earth after you have been there awhile.

Originally Posted by Jislander
Hillary is spelled with two LLs, you fucked up twice
Mike, the inbred chimp, you are not very bright.
Run along and find something from the internet that you can post.
I thought your savior was going to get us out of those warts since you brought it up;.
Tell me Mike the inbred chimp where all that money wnet that we saved rom not being there after Obama took office. It seems that he has run up the credit card a whole lot more than the former CIC did.
Where is all that money Mike? Why did Obama run up more debt than any President before him.

You are not very bright. Now go tell your mommy you have been playing on the internet again.
This is for the 0zombies... Enjoy!

Mike, the inbred chimp, you are not very bright.
Run along and find something from the internet that you can post.
I thought your savior was going to get us out of those warts since you brought it up;.
Tell me Mike the inbred chimp where all that money Wnet that we saved rom not being there after Obama took office. It seems that he has run up the credit card a whole lot more than the former CIC did.
Where is all that money Mike? Why did Obama run up more debt than any President before him.

You are not very bright. Now go tell your mommy you have been playing on the internet again. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I thought whiffy was dumb, but you make him look like a Mensa member. Trying to deflect from your savior W who started to wars unfunded. Then after you voted for Obie twice, you tried to blame me for him. It was easy for Obie to run up the bill, as the dumb ass followed a lot of W's policies.
Loose Cannons are people that are of the likes of George Bush, Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton. The only reason Trump might sound a bit crazy is because he talks about crazy people and what they do. Trump doesn't preach hate. He preaches sound reason. Take Immigration, the borders aren't adequately secured. Why aren't they? When you leave your house, do you leave your front door wide open? Of course you don't. You don't want to come home to the possibility of an uninvited guest. Most Americans lock their front door for that reason. But yet our country doesn't use the same logic in securing our Borders. Trump says our leaders are stupid. I think he's right.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
they aren't stupid. they are insiders. that's why the "establishment" to preserve the status quo will do anything in their power to prevent Trump from winning. he scares the shit out of them. and that's a good thing.

That would be just plain stupid. Originally Posted by Jackie S
how many libs said they'd leave the country when GW got elected? dozens as i recall starting with that pos Alec Baldwin. he didn't. because where else would he go where he can make millions as an overrated actor? nowhere.

As for me, if Donald wins, its all the same to me. I agree with alot of his ideals, but hes a loose canon. If Cruz wins, well....I did 8 with Bush(Moron) and worse case scenario we win back house and senate after first 4yrs and have chance for trifecta(POTUS) next election. Originally Posted by Jislander
Is that you Huma?

It was never about Obama, it was about Obama's policies. And you had the "trifecta". In fact you had a "supermajority" for nearly two years and were properly ousted.