Jerry Jones vs his coach

Jerry came out with some interesting comments about his head coach after they lost to New England. Then during the early part of the Thursday night game against Buffalo, the Cowboys went for a 4th and 1 on their own 20 yard line. No one does that.

Was that the coach trying to stuff Jerry's mouth ? Or was it the coach feeling the heat ?
He’s definitely feeling the heat and is desperately trying to fire up his team. He doesn’t have anything to lose and he only wins by running the table. His contract ends this season.
When the owner says he's not going to fire the coach, he fires the coach. It may be at the end of the season but Red is gone. But everyone knows the problem is more Jerry than Jason.
Jerry does not like to pay a coach not to coach.
  • bbkid
  • 11-30-2019, 06:37 AM
I read that Jerry is hiring that new coach from China. Name is We Win Won Soon.
Read the article "Will the coach survive ?", by Willie Makit and Betty Wont
Da Bears are crucifying Red Headed Jesus. he's toast. it's Bears 31 Cowgirls 14. Jerral is likely to fire Jesus before the plane leaves for Dallas. leave him stranded at O'Hare. LOL.

oddly enough the cowgirls can still win the NFC East but this is embarrassing. and after the team had their shouting match last week, they go to Chitown and get destroyed. the Redhead is dead.
Bye, bye, Red.
Jerry does not like to pay a coach not to coach. Originally Posted by pyramider

jerry needs to hire a coach who can coach.
The Boys pretty much have no chance in a game unless their talent grossly exceeds their opponent's. They will never outcoach any team that has equal or even slightly less talent (or in the loss to the Jets, no talent) with their current regime.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-06-2019, 03:38 AM
I read that Jerry is hiring that new coach from China. Name is We Win Won Soon. Originally Posted by bbkid
is that the brother of we tu lo and ho le fuk? i heard it all ended rather badly, kinda like the cowboys' season..

so, how bout dem boys. they suk, no?

i can't decide if the texans are playing outta their minds, or if they can really beat the pats. at least they didn't choke, so there's that..
That Chicago Bears qb made several incredible thread the needle passes last night.
Jerry does not like to pay a coach not to coach. Originally Posted by pyramider
Maybe, but why has the dude been HC for 8 or 9 years, if that’s the case?
Jerry got the coach he wanted so he has to live with the results. Jerry has shown that he cannot exist with a coach capable of getting the team to the Super Bowl and Berry doesn’t count
Lincoln Riley is rumored to be who JJ wants.

Urban Meyer's name has been mentioned but I think he's a College coach all the way.
Riley can be successful in the pros. Dak is his kind of QB.