IMPEACHMENT NULL AND VOID

Senate again finds Trump not guilty Impeachment 1 & 2 are now erased from history. Total Exoneration on all charges.
OJ Simpson is more innocent than Trump.
That must be why 1B1 is having a meltdown.

Pity.
Senate again finds Trump not guilty Impeachment 1 & 2 are now erased from history. Total Exoneration on all charges. Originally Posted by NBruno
Ok,
Now they can put a cape on the old man and save the world.

Pipeline workers need those green jobs more than ever.
Lets do this liberals. Make this work now. You got all three so nothing is stopping you from saving this beautiful contry.

Hello?

Biden?

Hello?
57. I’m quite pleased. 2022 ads will be great.
Just in time for the southern district of NY to lock his ass up for the rest of his life.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2021, 05:34 PM
OJ Simpson is more innocent than Trump. Originally Posted by Lapdog
They got OJ in Civil Court.
57. I’m quite pleased. 2022 ads will be great. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

It's amusing you think 2022 will still be about Trump and not what the Biden administration has done for 2 years. Will they need to run ads about having supported Trump or will they have something positive to crow about. If their best shot at being elected, is to run ads "I didn't support Trump", we know they will be in serious trouble.
Trump will still be around. Therefore he will be easy to run against again. The Republicans couldn’t extricate themselves from him so they’ll be stuck with him. He’ll be showing up rallying for himself in the name of the “candidate” but it’ll be his grievance tour redux. You actually think 22 will be a referendum on Biden I look forward to that conversation but I doubt that’ll be the case.
As for the elections Nov 2022:
If the repubs pick up 7 seats, they control the House. Just 1 seat and they get the senate back.
It already is this close.
It will be very easy for the Dims to lose either and it will not take much blundering to happen.
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Alyssa,
Quite distracting when next to your avatar. My eyes kept shifting between your avatar and the mugs. Thank you.
You are equating a political exercise with a legal procedure. Trump remains exposed to criminal and civil prosecution for the events of January 6. Imagine the widow of the murdered capitol police officer suing the self-proclaimed billionaire for civil damages. Of course, he remains exposed to a wide panopoly of criminal and civil charges and he apparently can only afford the services of the most inept of legal counsel. But feel free to drink the Qanon kool-aid.
dbl zero has left the building........

Trump acquitted! No case!
Trump will still be around. Therefore he will be easy to run against again. The Republicans couldn’t extricate themselves from him so they’ll be stuck with him. He’ll be showing up rallying for himself in the name of the “candidate” but it’ll be his grievance tour redux. You actually think 22 will be a referendum on Biden I look forward to that conversation but I doubt that’ll be the case. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Why do you think, historically, that the party that wins the White House usually loses seats in the House in the first mid term?

Barack Obama, elected twice, lost close to 1,000 Legislative seats during his Presidency.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ats-downballot

Over the past eight years, the Democratic Party has lost a mind-bogglingly large number of races across the country. Their share of seats in the United States Senate has fallen from 59 to 48. They’ve lost 62 House seats, 12 governorships, and 958 seats in state legislatures. Paired with Donald Trump’s Electoral College victory, that means that the party whose champion won the popular vote — and whose outgoing president delivers his farewell address Tuesday — lies right now as a smoking pile of rubble.

It’s tempting to blame the man at the top — Barack Obama, whose own approval rating just hit 56 percent. To conservatives, like the Weekly Standard’s Jay Cost, the simple moral is that “while people still like Obama, they haven't much cared for his policies — and time and again they have taken their frustrations out on his fellow partisans.”

As much as Democrats are fond of saying how much they like Biden, the man, I predict they aren't going to like his policies just like they didn't like Obama's though they really liked the man.
It's hard to say ( obviously not for you ) what effect if any Trump will have on House seats in 2022. You seem to believe the whole election will depend on who Trump vocally supports or who he doesn't. I predict he will have little if any influence because I believe he will be up to his ass in alligator's as the saying goes, to be of any influence at all.

We'll have to wait and see. Just listen to all the backlash aimed at Trump from all those people being charged with a crime and crying that they thought they were doing what Trump told them, wanted them to do and now they feel used and deserted.

Make no mistake, Trump's policies will be front and center in 2022 but Trump, I don't think will be any influence at all and it might even hurt a candidate to appear to still be on Trump's side and that will be a more powerful force that trying to appease a disgraced, probably financially broken man.

I can say without reservation, I would never vote for him again because he is damaged goods. His time came and went. My allegiance is to no man or woman. My allegiance is to the country and the Constitution. I support policies, not people.