Littlebeth in hamburg any hofo?

The odds of her being real and available are inversely proportional to her youth and level of attractiveness. So in this case, the odds are very low that she is real.
So I was messaging with her on SA, then switched to text. After a few text volleys back and forth over an hour or so, we established a rate for a ppm type of arrangement. Made plans to meet at a hotel. I get a room and get settled in and wait for her to text. Finally get a text from her saying she’s about 30 mins out and wants to know my room number. I tell her I’ll give her the number upon her arrival at the parking lot. She says she won’t come unless I give up the room number first. Sure, right. Maybe I should just put up a neon sign saying “come rob me” lol. Good thing the room was cheap. Definitely a scammer.
So I was messaging with her on SA, then switched to text. After a few text volleys back and forth over an hour or so, we established a rate for a ppm type of arrangement. Made plans to meet at a hotel. I get a room and get settled in and wait for her to text. Finally get a text from her saying she’s about 30 mins out and wants to know my room number. I tell her I’ll give her the number upon her arrival at the parking lot. She says she won’t come unless I give up the room number first. Sure, right. Maybe I should just put up a neon sign saying “come rob me” lol. Good thing the room was cheap. Definitely a scammer. Originally Posted by Saratoga
Some girls want the room number and then they will call and ask for that room, usually they wont connect unless the person knows the name the room is in. If you gave a name and it doesn't match that's a red flag for the girl.
How about you just give her the room number across the hall. Tell her to let you know when she is there so that you can leave the door open and isn't having to knock and wait. Keep an eye through the peep hole and if it is her just say you screwed up the number. If it isn't her or see someone else do nothing? Many ways to skin a cat.