Is Durham a Naive Fool or simply part of the “Swamp”?

After all of this investigation, Durham surely knows how corrupt the Democrat Party is. Not only corrupt, but lacking in any moral fortitude.

In short, they will use positions of power to lie, cheat steal, make up shit, and destroy people who they deem to get in their way.

Yet, Durham refused to charge anybody with criminal activity. Sure, he stated that the CIA and FBI were totally inept in their investigating, and ended up doing the Democrats illegal biddings.

Now, all of the Liberal Main Stream Media is hauling his report as a “big nothing”.

So, the question must be asked. Is Durham a naive old fool who does not comprehend the harm he has done by bending over and taking it up the ass by the Democrats?

Or is he in fact nothing more than part of the “Swamp”, producing a report that is critical of activities but falling short of actually calling out his fellow Swappers for their obvious criminal activity.?
The problem is Democrats and the swamp in Washington DC don’t follow the rule of law and circle the wagons to protect their lawless activity. Freedom of the Press was supposed to stop this, but their is a large segment of the press that believes the same thing and attacks everyone that prints stories against them as partisan hacks.

You have such huge numbers of Democrats in New York City and Washington DC you can’t get a fair trial if you are against Democrats.
The real answer is that Fox and Co and the likes of Jim Jordan made it out to be more than was actually there. After 4 years all Durham managed to do was prove the whole mass conspiracy to get Trump was a nonsense conspiracy theory ginned up by the righties and Trumpys.

Nothing burger for the Trumpys. Wasn’t Trump proclaiming that indictments were coming. Where are they????
The real answer is that Fox and Co and the likes of Jim Jordan made it out to be more than was actually there. After 4 years all Durham managed to do was prove the whole mass conspiracy to get Trump was a nonsense conspiracy theory ginned up by the righties and Trumpys.

Nothing burger for the Trumpys. Wasn’t Trump proclaiming that indictments were coming. Where are they???? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
This a proven lie you keep repeating. Pull your head out and see daylight. Even though you keep repeating the lie, it will never be true.
Ii
If you believe me to be wrong. Prove it. You never do. You don’t have any actual facts to dispute any statements I make.

That’s all you and your ilk no how to do. Provide facts, proof, links etc to show that my statements are incorrect.

I’ll wait.
If you believe me to be wrong. Prove it. You never do. You don’t have any actual facts to dispute any statements I make.

That’s all you and your ilk no how to do. Provide facts, proof, links etc to show that my statements are incorrect.

I’ll wait. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

The Duram Report proves it.
It doesn’t. You may wanna read it. That is if you can.
If you accept that the Democrat’s behavior was a legitimate part of the political system, then you see nothing wrong with what the entire “Swamp” engaged in.

If you see the Democrats behavior of lies, and deceptions as a criminal enterprise and worthy of prosecution, then the Durham report should be just the beginning of bringing these perpetrators to Justice.
In other words you’ve no clue what the report actually says. Durham in fact said there was no criminality by the Democrats.
In other words you’ve no clue what the report actually says. Durham in fact said there was no criminality by the Democrats. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
In other words your double standard of law and ethics is alive and well
^^^^^^^

Nothing burger for the Trumpys. Wasn’t Trump proclaiming that indictments were coming. Where are they???? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Are you crazy? It shows the exact opposite of this.
i think the issue with durham is one of style and professionalism and of possessing qualities of a gentleman leading to a report requiring first an ability to comprehend and second a sense of shame on the part of the violators in order for them to apprehend it

while the dim actors and the dim media and the dim police department (fbi) and the dim justice department and the dims themselves are not the foregoing and have not any such requisite sense

they are much more feral vulgar ill-bred insectivores whose proof of right is found only in winning
Are you crazy? It shows the exact opposite of this. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
No it doesn’t. It’s clear you’ve not read it at all.
Gas Lighting is the norm with our Liberal contingent.

“Repeat the lie often enough and it becomes the truth”.