Hello Fellow Hobbiest's

Hi all,

Im new to eccie, but not new to the hobby. Im getting pretty familiar with this board and really like how its set up. I hope to get to know my fellow dawgs and esp all the ladies.

Im ready for some fun but dont know where to start. Any dawgs out there have any suggestions on who i should call first?

Thanks
Any dawgs out there have any suggestions on who i should call first?
Originally Posted by PayU2LayU

yes
welcome to the board babe!! Have fun!!!
NOLA or BTR?
  • Cam C
  • 11-26-2011, 07:51 AM
Hey I'm not a Dawg but my name is Cameron thought I'd say hello not new to the do just to ECCIE how are yall doing?
Hey I'm not a Dawg but my name is Cameron thought I'd say hello not new to the do just to ECCIE how are yall doing? Originally Posted by Cameron
Why did you post in a thread that is almost TWO YEARS old?

Since you are in Houston, perhaps you should sent a private message (often referred to as a "PM") to one of the moderators there (5 people: SOULMANIKE, Jusanotherdude, mojojo213, DarthMaul, or DickEmDown) to learn how to set up your account and review this link for the rules of the site.
  • Cam C
  • 12-05-2011, 07:07 PM
lol omg have just started using eccie guess I need to be schooled lol
welcome cameron no school required for this board ! just read a few of the rules and take a look at the RECENT threads and you should be just fine sweetie.... Enjoy!
  • Cam C
  • 12-24-2011, 08:21 PM
thanks!! lol how do u attach pics on profile?
Cameron, check your private messages.
closed