Date: 3-29-21
Name: Krystal and Kayla
Phone: Krystal 662-710-2761, Kayla 901-801-4434
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...a/279405879631
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: West Little Rock hotel
Activities: DATY, CBJ, CFS, HJ, partner joining in, Kayla going through my wallet when I was with Krystal
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Both tall and thin. Krystal is extremely attractive with a gorgeous spinner body. Beautiful face, flat stomach, gorgeous legs and small perky breasts. Pictures are accurate and Kayla is the one with the birthmark on her forehead
Recommendation: No
Brings back a memory from high school. One boy had been given advice to never date two women at once. While one is fucking you, the other will steal from you.
I disregarded that advice a time or two, but only with some well regarded Eccie girls. They were pretty much already taking everything I had anyway, lol !
Thanks for the heads up! Sorry it happened to you but there's always a chance it will.
Damn, that sucks. I've been fortunate enough to not encounter thieves in the hobby, but I certainly have wasted some money on a provider or two who couldn't have successfully sucked Cheeto dust off their own fingers.
It happened to me once about 30 years ago. Same situation. That is why I empty the wallet before seeing anyone I don’t know well. So I am not posting this as I was burned badly as they only received $8 more then they would have anyway as the rest was in my vehicle. I haven’t been doing any reviews, but i posted this to hopefully keep one of you for getting burned a lot more. The $8 meant nothing to me. If this happens once every 30 years, i can live with that as I have seen so many great girls between times that it’s OK. Again, this is just to warn others.
Thats why i never go in a room with any more than the donation abd a tip. I dont even take in my wallet and put the money in separate pockets.
Thats why i never go in a room with any more than the donation abd a tip. I dont even take in my wallet and put the money in separate pockets. Originally Posted by j912x2
Same. Won't even take my watch or cell in a first meet. After I'm comfortable, I will but never on a first meet regardless of reviews.
Thats why i never go in a room with any more than the donation abd a tip. I dont even take in my wallet and put the money in separate pockets. Originally Posted by j912x2
Thanks for the report, SAS! Sad that these girls steal more from themselves over the long haul...would make more money playing it straight.