What is the worst experence with a provider?

Well I have say the worst experence was finding out after I laid out the money and got naked find out she is sick with a fever. I grabed my clothes and my cash and got the hell out of there.
I went to see a provider who had stellar reviews. Get inside her house and it was a complete mess. Clothes everywhere, on the floor, on her bed. She had two cats and I doubt the cats shit in the litter box. It smelled like it was on the floor. But this chick was hot. What really disturbed the most was a half of a ham sandwich on the nitestand that looked like it had been there a month. I felt bad because when she went into the bathroom I bolted. I couldn't stay there. That was at least ten years ago.
My worst experiance landed me 10 days in jail for solisitation. The worst part was this happened right before my 1st Spring Break trip which would have gotten me laid for free!!!

They're are so many providers I have not had an opportnity to see!
Simpleton, I rest my case about reviews don't mean ca ca.
Some ppl think if a lady has a long list then she is prominant and guys sometimes don't realize that BIG discounts are given if a guy writes a review.
Or, the guy tells the lady he will write her a review if she gives him a big discount.
Sorry that happened and I can't blame you.
Let me go pick up that piece of molded cheese...Joking.
Some dudes have been known to blackmail a provider. Thinking they're the shit, they try and make the provider give a discount or do things she doesn't want to do. With the threat of a bad review. Or they think they can make the provider by giving a thumbs up. Some people over estimate there own self worth as regarding to the boards.
Are the people in Canada like the people in North and south Dakota?
Murphy's law in full effect.
Funny and tragic classic greek theater.
You entertained the gods that day.
Only dionysis gave you respite.

It usually can only get better from there.
Simpleton, I rest my case about reviews don't mean ca ca. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
agreed 100%. My worst experience came because a provider had lots of good reviews and people worshipped her on the board. Met her and her breath smelled with alcohol and cigarette smoke. scraped me with her teeth plus used the hotel lotion for rubdown. She rushed the final deed and fell asleep after 20 minutes.

Told her the next day that it was a disappointing session. She told me I was a liar and look at all the great reviews she had.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-23-2011, 01:34 AM
There was a girl, years ago on ASPD/New Orleans... her photos had her leaning off of a locomotive railroad train car.... fine as hell..... and she actually turned out to be that incredibly fine female creature in the photos!

I did actually meet her.

To this day... she is still one of the finest female physical specimens to have "ever" crossed my path.... but unfortunately, at the same time.... she "provided" near nothing.... no BJ , no DATY , no Kissing , one of the most physically, teasingly, worthless, playmates of all time! Her physical attributes have maybe never been duplicated.... but she thankfully, faded into obscurity.

They're are so many providers I have not had an opportnity to see! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yup.
Simpleton, I rest my case about reviews don't mean ca ca.
Some ppl think if a lady has a long list then she is prominant and guys sometimes don't realize that BIG discounts are given if a guy writes a review. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Anita my love, I don't know who told you this but they have no clue what they're talking about if they told you all ladies do this. Personally I do not need to ask anyone to write me a review for a discount. Anyone that reads the reviews (the ones here and on other sites) know I am worth the posted rate. A lady that does this are desperate for busines. They are not making any money at their posted rate.This business is an individualized one. Each and every lady runs their business as they see fit - always remember that. Just because Soupy Sarah is doing something, doesn't mean I will do it.

Anyways, My worse experience was when the wife walked in. I will never forget that day - ever.
Anita my love, I don't know who told you this but they have no clue what they're talking about if they told you all ladies do this. Personally I do not need to ask anyone to write me a review for a discount. Anyone that reads the reviews (the ones here and on other sites) know I am worth the posted rate. A lady that does this are desperate for busines. They are not making any money at their posted rate.This business is an individualized one. Each and every lady runs their business as they see fit - always remember that. Just because Soupy Sarah is doing something, doesn't mean I will do it.

Anyways, My worse experience was when the wife walked in. I will never forget that day - ever. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You just need to be more receptive to threesomes! LOL
You just need to be more receptive to threesomes! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Um. lol
I will let you decide ....

The lady that bruised and battered my pecker, and it was not a S&M/dom/pain session. It took sex weeks better the pecker fully recovered from the trauma.

or

The lady whose kids was in the next room asking homework questions as I was plowing his mom. Yes, I am smarter than a fifth grader. I did not know he was there until we started and the knocking on the door began.

or

The lady who had an actual fistfight with another lady at her incall. At first I thought they were kidding and I might get a surprise 3some. But it got real ugly real fast.