HIV SCAM ON TER

Somone sent me a link going to the erotic review concerning a provider that was accused of having HIV with no proof.
I couldn't understand why they called it HIV SCAM?
Did anyone hear of such and whats the deal?
Lets tread lightly on this topic
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Thats exactly why I did't put up the link. Didn't understand why it was called a scam and was wondering if anyone else was sent a link to the subject. Thought it was odd that the person made it a point to just put in a link and NOTHING ELSE.
what do you think Chica?
I think Chica is waiting for this thread to go away
He can close it.. I sent him a copy of the message. Someone from eccie sent the message with the link.ODD
YOU CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD CHICA.. but I am letting ppl know that may be getting the same message. I don't know the person that sent it or why. Could care less who it is and they need to STOP sending it to ppl.
I think Chica is waiting for this thread to go away Originally Posted by burkalini
Ya think?

Closed