Provider satisfaction...a novel approach?

I have been reading the tread about provider satisfaction and have chatted with other guys on their take of it. For me, the biggest turn on I can experience is to have the provider experience as much fun and achieve as much sexual satisfaction from the session as I do. It has nothing to do with ego but everything to do with sex.
My take on sex is, I don't want you to do it because you have to, I want you to do it because you want to. It pleases me if it pleases you. That is the ultimate turn on. The same for me. I put everything I can into a session because I love sex. Two people going all out to please each other can be quite exciting.
So, for my novel approach. Have any providers ever considered offering a session where the hobbyist is the one doing the pleasing? I know this sounds unorthodox, but there are times when I would be more than happy to have her lay back and just enjoy. The only satisfaction I would seek would be getting myself off perhaps with her sitting on my face or some other comfortable position. Hell, some of you ladies are so fine, I could just sit there and admire your bodies and take care of myself.
Now I would ask that this would be for a reduced amount because you are getting all the attention. Maybe on a slow day or at a time when you might be feeling especially horny and just want to have some fun of your own. I know I have tendency to come up with unusual threads sometimes, but what the heck? I only get to be here4now!
Man, this would be awesome occasionally, but I am a pleaser at heart. I'd feel guilty if I didn't reciprocate. lol

But honestly, the best date I could ever have would be one where I get a full body sensual massage then top it off with some licking down yonder, kissing all over, then pulling him up on me for more.
Speaking honestly, I doubt you will have very many takers wanting to offer a discounted session for their own pleasure. This is a job to us. The majority of providers are not in it for our own physical needs (but I am sure you will find some to chime in that they are here for the sex... I have a tendency to doubt them honestly). Most of us have an SO, whether it is a boyfriend, husband, or in my case, a SIR, that takes care of those needs.

I do get to experience having my own needs met sometimes in my Dominatrix sesssions. The men come to see me to be dominated and making them pleasure me is part of the role-playing expected in that kind of appointment.

However the FBSM that Tori mentioned sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe LilRed.. doesn't it? Warm oils being applied to every inch of your body by strong, warm hands... *purr*

2 hours, please.
I had a guy schedule a two hour with me just to worship my large labia and my cute ass!! lol
That was HOTTER THAN HELL!!!
Wow! Lucky you!! I bet that was fun!